Chapter 15: Is This The End?

Precious POV:

Today, it was my turn to run the meeting. Desire was on the phone with Paige, and the rest of the girls were pacing.

"How could we have let this happen?" Sierra asked.

"We could not have seen this coming," I told her, "she hid the fact that she was a crazed Cole lover, and none of us could have predicted that either."

"She's a fan. Gabe should have known," Mallory added.

"WEll, he didn't. He thought she was a normal girl who liked their music, not a girl who was plotting to get rid of Cole's girlfriend and have him all to herself. She seemed like a completly normal person," I told her.

Desire came in. "I just got off the phone with Paige."

"And?" I asked.

"She is coming here."

I was about to scream and yell. We wanted her to be safe; not come here and be in the path of a possible psycho attack.

"I tried to talk her out of it," Desire added, "But she wanted to be with Cole. She decided she would rather be near Cole and in the possible arms of a psycho then have her steal Cole, and hurt her."

"That doesn't even make any sense," Sierra said. 

"I know, but there is no stopping her from coming here. She wants to be with Cole, even if it puts her life in danger," Desire said.

None of us were happy, but Cole probably wouldn't have been able to talk her out of this either. She wanted to be with her love.

"When is she coming?" I asked.

"Tonight. She is catching the next avaliable flight from Connecticut to LA."

"Well done you guys," I heard a voice say, "You got her just where I want her."

"CAITYLN?" We all screamed.

"Oh yes, you guys are good. I told you, I know everything."

"Caitlyn, get the hell out of my house!" I yelled at her.

"Of course I will, I have a package to pick up from the airport in just a little while."

She dissapeared into thin air, and we were scared out of our minds.

"How the hell did she get in here?" I asked.

"We don't know, all we know is that Caitlyn knows that Paige is coming, and who knows what she is going to do to her," Sierra responded.

Paige is a good person. She never saw the day coming that she would meet and fall in love with Cole. Cole and her were perfect soulmates, and now she was going to get captured by a psycho maniac who is after her man.

We were all pacing, and knew that since Caitlyn had 'left,' or said she did, but I saw feet at the top of the stairs, her feet, and I knew what we had to do.

"This is going to be too hard. Maybe we should just break up the group," I told the rest of the girls, and winked. 

They all got the hint at what I was trying to do.

"You are right," Desire said, "we cant trust each other. One of us could be just like Caitlyn and we would not know it."

"Exactly. We should just stop this. Help the boys with them, not against them. Alright, this is the last meeting of the Best Friends Club," I said, "Meeting adjourned."

I no longer saw Caitlyn's feet. She got what she wanted. Or that's what she thought. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note: Do you think that the Best Friend's Club is really over? Or just trying to trick Caitlyn? You'll find out!! Don't forget to tweet and instagram the story :)