Chapter 2

Vanessa's P.O.V

The corridors were longer than ever and as we walked in sync towards the living room, as we took careful steps we came across various paintings that left me questioning the significance of their existence. Entering a large area, seated across the living room was a shy, blue eyed, boy who sent an awkward glance to my direction and smiled slightly. Swirls of mocha and the darkest shade of brown was scattered throughout the living area. Standing there with admiration within my eyes, I felt a brisk presence pass over me. Looking over my shoulder, I noticed that Jacob had taken a seat in a loveseat near the baby blue eyed man.

Peering across the room, I had realized that Cynthia, and Jacob were in a full blasted conversation while the mystery guy sat back with the ends of lips curling up every so often. He was quite handsome. Ocean colored iris', dark brown quiff resting on top of his forehead and rosy, heart shaped, lips.

Without realizing that I have been gawking at him, he rose his head and made eye contact with me. Swiftly turning around to hide the heat rushing towards my cheeks, I begin to walk out of the living room, wandering off in these white walls of hidden secrets.

Jacob P.O.V.

Where the fuck did she go?

Who the hell does she think to take off like that, in my own house?

"Jake, holy crap, so I met this gu-," I covered her mouth before she finished her sentence.

"Cyn, tell this to Travis, I'm going to go grab some drinks."

I immediately got up and went on a lookout for that brunette chick. She was quite a sight at first, but I saw how she and Travis were looking at eachother. It was strange but I don't mind it. I suddently heard a quiet giggle, coming from upstairs. Fuck.

Vanessa's P.O.V.

I ended up upstairs, since this guy, who i recently got to know, called me up, when he saw me walking in confusion as to where I was going. His name is Nick, and he's the funniest guy, I've come across so far. I couldn't contain myself when he was telling me about the time he caught Jacob screwing some 16 year old, who he can't recall her name. I mean sure it sounds disgusting, but the way Nick told it, was absolutely hilarious. He was a sight, with dark blue eyes and baby face, He had a lean body and a great smile.

"Nicky, I have to tell you about the time Jacob wa-" His voice faded as if he lost his ability to speak, that's when I followed his gaze to a not so very happy looking Jacob standing at the door.

"Who the fuck gave you the right to speak about me Nicholas," he sternly said, and I swear at that moment had goosebumps rising from every part of my body.

I turned back to Nick, who grew red and stuttered as if his throat became dry.

"Listen Jacob, he was just talking to me about how you guys ended up rooming together." I spoke softly, intending for it to be firm.

I looked up at him and saw his eyes soften for a short while until his hard gaze surfaced. I stood in front of Nick as if I was his safeguard from this demanding, buff, man standing before me. Before I knew it he huffed and walked out the room without another word.

Jacob's P.O.V.

I can't believe she soften me for those little seconds of time we spent gazing at eachother. Her eyes became wider than before and her hair was let down from that messy bun and pulled away from her face, she had minimal to no makeup and yet those big brown eyes stirred something in me that I couldn't comprehend.

It was just something about this girl that captured my attention. She looked like any ordinary girl, however didn't seem to want to fuck me. It strange and foriegn.

"Jacob Johnson," a high giggle screeched, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I knew that insanely high giggle from anywhere, its Cynthia attempting to drink a bit and let me tell you she is funny as shit when she's drunk.

I wonder how Vanessa would act if she was drunk, fuck no, Jacob snap out of it, she's way out of your league dude.