The Plastics

Me and Nickayla have all same classes together so we walked to out  classes together and I said to Nickayla "I really don't want to go to class" and she was like "me too" but we had to go because it was our first day.

We both got to Biology and we had to stay there for about an hour.

It was so boring in class, me and Nickayla were really bored so we decided to sneak out our phone and do some snap.

After we have class we went to the cafeteria and these popular girls that are name (The Plastics), they were three of them.                                            

One of them name Gucci, the other girls name were Chanel and Paris.

They stopped us to ask if we were new and we said "yes".

A girl came up to us and said they don't just  talk to anyone. 

That they only talk to us because they want us in the group  we were like "what".

After our other class we left and went  home and take our showers I put on a white crop top and a shorts  and  Nickayla wore a black crop top and a black jeans.

We called our friends and told them to meet us at the mall and they all said "yes".

We reached the mall and after a couple minutes our friends showed up and we decided to go to supreme first.

I bought a supreme crop top and a  white jeans a Nickayla bought a new Jersey.

We all went to the food court and bought burger and pizza after a couple minutes of eating we went back to shopping.

We bought 2 pears soaps and 4 soap  then we all said "good bye" and went back home.

************************************
Thank you  for the votes and comments have a great day everyone.   Love u all💞💝💖