My Love....

It's about 12:00pm and I woke up still thinking about my middle school crush .

   I think I would stop thinking about him from at least last night but I'm still thinking about it.

  My brother is coming today so I'm very happy and he said that he's coming with his girlfriend.

    I got up and went to the bathroom I took a long shower when .

    I put on a  black sweater and a white shorts with my black and white Vans . It was 2:00 pm

    I took up my phone and went downstairs  ,  as I reached down stairs  I glimpsed Alexander and I ran to him .

    I said to him " I didn't expect you were coming so early, where's your girlfriend".

     He said "she's in the kitchen with mom" .

   I ran to the kitchen to see his girlfriend but I couldn't see her face.

   I walked up to her and  said " hello" as she turned around it was Chanel .

   I ran up to Nickayla' s room and I woke her up and  pull her down the stair.

   I said to her " Alexander's girlfriend is in the kitchen with mom " she said " I was waiting how long to see her".

    As Nickayla went in the kitchen and saw Chanel and mom only she said " nooooooo" and ran out of the kitchen.

   I didn't want to hurt our brother's feelings so we act like we liked her, after we both tell her good morning she said  " hi good evening " .

    Nickayla went back upstairs and took a shower and came back down in a white jeans and a black adidas top.

    We told our mom that we are going to meet our boyfriends at the movies .

   We told Alexander to bring us their and he left his girlfriend Chanel at home with mom.

   He dropped us off and we saw Jacob and Jaden standing in parking area waiting for us.

    We got out the car and tell Alexander goodbye, we all went in and bye 2 large popcorns and 2 large drinks we shared our popcorn and drinks together.

   We then went in the cinema and watch Avengers End Game .

   *Skip the movies*

   As the movie finished I went in Jacob's car and Nickayla went in Jaden's car .

    They both drove off and me and Jacob went to McDonald's and Nickayla and Jaden wentwent to Starbucks.

    * Skip the drive*

   We pulled up at McDonald's and we walked in and took a seat.

    I ordered a burger and a large drinks Jacob only ordered a burger because we were sharing the drink.

   As we finished eating we left McDonald and drove home.

*Skip the drive*

    Jacob pulled up in front of my house and we both said " goodbye " then he drove off.

    I walk in the house to see Chanel I said to myself " I didn't even remember that she was their".

   I ran up to my room and I kicked off my shoes as I got in my room.

    I lay on the bed for a couple of minutes and then Alexander came in and said " do you like my girlfriend so far"  I so hate her so I said " no I don't like her she's the one who always trouble me and Nickayla.

   He said " what " and I said " I didn't want to say anything to break your heart but I hate her ".

   He ran out of the room and I ran after him.

    He reached downstairs and said to Chanel " why didn't you told me that you make fun of my sister's at school and your acting like the our Innocent".

     She said " I know she was your sister but I love you" he said " I won't date you anymore I hate you for bullying my sister's , don't ever talk to me.

    I was actually glad he broke up with that bitch I hate her as hell.

    I went to my room went to the bathroom and I took about an hour in the bathroom it was 4:00pm. 

    I started to watch  Double Mom on Netflix it's a lifetime movie.

     As the show finished I went on my phone and I just got a text from Jacob.

                Conversation

Jacob: hey wats up babe

Me: nothing just finish watching Double Mom

Jacob: I wanted to just check on you bye

Me: Love you bye💝

Jacob: love you too 💕

            End of conversation

     I was really tired so I turn off the TV and slowly drift off sleeping.

******************************

   I want you guys to comment on what you think of the book so far because I really want to know from you guys. Have a good day everyone bye💋.