Night Visions

Me and Nickayla started  getting visions    In our dream everyday  when we wake up  we draw what we saw in our vision and it is always about Alpha's and vampires fighting, so when we drew it we showed our mom and she said " it's  nothing " so we avoided it and went to school.

   As we reached school we went to our first class, that is Science we finish our quiz and we then go to the cafeteria and eat our lunch,  we then  go to another class which is Biology our favourite class, Sir told us that we have a test to do which we didn't  know we were getting.

   We then finish our test in an hour and we hanging out at the field and we were watching the cheerleaders do their thing.

   We then met two cheerleader they came up to us and ask if " we were there to audition " but we said "no" we all started talking  and we became friends so we exchange numbers.

   We went home and we calk our friends Tamoya, Shantae and our boyfriends Jacob and Jaden,  we asked them to come over and they said "yes".

    After couple minutes Tamoya and Shantae showed up, then a while later Jacob and Jaden both walked in., while talking.

  I ran to Jacob and Nickayla ran to Jaden we both miss them very much.

    We all went to the mall and Jacob bought me a sweatshirt that said "I Love You", everyone was like "awww".

     I said to them "shut up" and then Jacob pull me into a kiss it felt magical, I felt butterflies in my stomach and I told him that was my first kiss he said "really" and I said "yes" and he said "well I'm happy I'm the first one to kiss you" and I said " im glad too ".

   Then Jaden went up to Nickayla and kissed her and she then kissed him back they then walked off holding hands going to the photo booth.

   Me and Jacob went to the Tattoo shop and we both got a tattoo at the same spot.

   I put the tattoo on my back and he also put his tattoo on kisses back,  I put his name on my back and he put my name on his back.

     As we finish doing our tattoo we went to the photo booth and Tamoya, Shantae, Nickayla and Jaden were allin the booth taking pictures together and then we went home and Tamoya,  Shantae, Jacob and Jaden went home.

  I went and take a bathe when I'm finish I got on my phone and then Nickayla went and take a bathe too.

    We started watching a show called ( The Mermaid Tale) as we were half way in the movie we heard the door open and we shouted " who is it" and the person said " it's  mom".

    We went down to our mom and she brought some snacks for us and we grabbed  a few.

   We then went back up to our room and we started watching back the show.

    After a couple minutes the show was finish so we decided to take a nap.

******************************

Hi guys I'm sorry for making you guys wait so long for me to update but I'm here now so I will be updating again very soon. Love you all💋💋. Byyyeee