Strangest Time Ever

By the way our brother Alexander went to basketball camp so he won't be back until a month.

Today we told our mom that we got more visions and she said again"it's nothing " but she seems to be suspicious so we were acting like we left for school.

   We went out side and hid behind our neighbors back yard after an hour she came our of the house and drove off to work.

   As she went to work we went back in the house and hurry and sneak in her room.

   As we went in the room we saw a box on the bed and it had an letter and a laptop we read the.

THE LETTER

   Dear my love,
                  I hope I see you again some day. I really miss you l miss your laugh, your lips, your hands, your cheeks, your smile and your hair. I really do love you and I am sorry for cheating on you with the queen. I hope you forgive me . I love you and I always will even if you don't love me back I will always love you.
                                            Your Love
                                                 Romaine

My POV 
     Who is Romaine  I never heard mom talking about him before I wonder who is he. 

Nickayla's POV

   He could've been mom past boyfriend or something like that.

My POV

  Who's the queen he cheated on mom with .

Nickayla's  POV

  How am I so post to know.

    We took out the laptop and their was a video it was about our mom and a guy kissing after they turned into alpha's me and Nickayla's was shocked 😦 we didn't  expected to see that.

   We then heard the door downstairs open we hurry and close the laptop and put it back in the box and close the box.

    We both ran to the closet and shut the door we then heard someone came in the room and we peeped through the door and we saw our mom taking up the box after she took it up she leaved.

    When we heard the car drove off we came out the closet and we went downstairs and we ran to school  as we reached school it was lunch time.

    We ate lunch and we went to our second class since we had missed the first one.

   We went to our second class which was Principle of Accounts it wasn't kind of hard so as we finished we left class and went to the cinema and watch (White Chicks)  it was amazing we had alot of fun.

   Until the Plastics showed up they came up to us and said " do you remember us with a smirk on their faces.

      We got out of our seats and stand in front of them and me and Nickayla spill our drinks on them.

     They took the man's popcorn out of his hand and through it at us, I hit Gucci in the face and Chanel hit Nickayla in her back.

     After the security's came and pull us away the cinema was very dirty. The security kicked us all out of the cinema.

    We then went home and we saw our mom and she asked " where did you guys go" and we said " to the cinema and we watched (White Chicks).

  We went up to our room and I went and take a bathe and when I was finish I put on my white pajamas and went on my phone.

     Then Nickayla went and take a bathe after she finished she put on her black pajamas.

     We both started to watch show on Netflix and the show was (The Step Sisters) while we were watching it I got a text from a unknown number.

    They called for about 4 times and I didn't answer it.

   We then hear our doorbell rang and we went down and it was the pizza guy with our pizzas.

     When we finished paying we went back to our room started watching back the show.

    After the show finish we went on Instagram and Twitter and we look through it but their was nothing new.

     So we lock our door, lock off our light and we went to sleep.

************************************
Hi everyone it's me Deejra I hope you guys  like my book and I thank you all for the votes and comments. Love you guys. Byyee💋💕💓