The Not So Great Outdoors Part 2

The camera shows a full zoomed out view of Camp Wawanakwa with Chris standing on the dock, facing the camera.

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island. (Flashbacks to scenes from the previous episode) 30 campers have signed up to spend twelve weeks right here at this crummy old summer camp, then have to face the judgement of their fellow campers.

Mike: (Puts a hand on Zoey's shoulder) Don't worry!
It's our first challenge, how hard can it be?

———————————————————————————
Cliff

The scene transitions to all of the campers in their swimsuits, looking over a cliff. The camera zooms out twice to show that the cliff was a thousand feet tall.

Jenny: Son of a (*BEEP*)!

Gwen and Anthony: I did not sign up for this!

———————————————————————————
(Theme Song)
———————————————————————————
The black screen fades in to a full view of the 1,000 foot tall cliff then pans to the contestants, who are looking down the cliff with fear and worry.

Chris: Okay. Today's challenge is three-fold. Your first task is to jump off this 1,000-foot-high cliff into the lake.

Zoey: (a little nervous) T-That shouldn't be too hard.

Jo: (scoffs) Piece of cake.

Chris: If you look down, you will see two target areas (the camera pans to the two target areas. One of which was way larger and wider than the other target area in the middle). The wider area represents the part of the lake that we have stocked (the camera pans to the lake where shark fins can be seen circling around the water) with psychotic (chuckles) man-eating sharks (two sharks jumped out of the water and dove right back in). Inside that area is a safe zone. That's your target area, which, we're pretty sure is shark free.

Leshawna: (raises an eyebrow) Excuse me?

Chris: For each member of your team that jumps and actually survives, there will be a crate of supplies waiting below (the camera pans to the beach where two piles of said crates were stacked on top of one another). Inside each crate are supplies that you'll need for the second part of the challenge... building a hot tub (the camera pans to an image of a perfectly built wooden hot tub). The team with the best one gets to have a wicked hot-tub party tonight. (The camera pans to the dock at sunset with two suitcases placed close to the edge of the dock) The losers will be sending someone home (the suitcase on the right suddenly opens and a pair of eyes can be seen from inside the suitcase along with the faint sound of evil laughter). Let's see, Killer Bass, you're up first.

Jenny: (raises an eyebrow) Why do we have to go first?

Chris: (shrugs) Why not?

Jenny: (shrugs) Meh, good point. As if either one of the teams would have volunteered to go first anyway.

Jenny looks over the edge of the cliff and her eyes widen with fear at how high up she was.

Jenny: (fearfully) Oh, crap. So, who wants to go first?

There was silence amongst the Killer Bass, aside from the sound of cricket noises. The camera pans to the Screaming Gophers, who were just as quiet as the Killer Bass team.

Owen: (to his team) Hey, don't sweat it, guys. I heard that these shows always make the interns do the stunt first to make sure it's survivable

———————————————————————————
Flashback