The Big Sleep

The camera shows a bird's eye view of Camp Wawanakwa with Chris standing on the dock, facing the camera.

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island.....(several clips from the previous episodes are shown as Chris began the intro) Thirty campers arrived to find they's be spending the next twelve weeks at a crusty old summer camp. The campers were faced with their first challenge, jumping off a cliff into shark infested water. And while most campers took the plunge, a few were forced to where the dreaded chicken hat. At the campfire ceremony, it all came down to two campers. Courtney has experience as a C.I.T. in summer camp, but refused to jump. And Ezekiel managed to tick off every female contestants at the camp with his sexist comments about women. In the end, the first camper voted off Total Drama Island was Ezekiel; proving that homeschooling and reality TV don't really mix. (The camera cuts back to Chris at the Dock of Shame) Who will be voted off this week in the most dramatic bonfire ceremony yet? Find out tonight, on.....(the camera zooms out with each word) Total...Drama.....Island!

———————————————————————————
(Theme Song)
———————————————————————————
Campgrounds

The scene fades in to the campgrounds, as Chris walks towards the cabins with a red megaphone in hand. He then held up an air horn to the megaphone and blew the air horn with a devious grin. The camera pans to the inside of the Gopher Girls' cabin and to Leshawna, who bangs her head on the top bunk as she woke up in alarm.

Leshawna: (cringes in pain and puts a hand on her head) OW! It's seven in the morning! (runs to the window and yells out to Chris) Do I look like a farmer to you?!

Sharon: (yawns and rubs her eyes as she sits up from her bed) Actually, farmers get up much earlier. Waking up at this time would be considered "sleeping in" for them.

The scene transitions to outside as all the campers are now dressed and waiting for the challenge to begin. Jo and Brick then arrive on to the scene; they were both awake way before everyone else.

David: (to Jo and Brick) Where were you two?

Jo: (proudly) Just did my morning 5k run.

Brick: (proudly) And I just did an 8k run!

Jo: (scowls) I mean I did an 8k warm up, then 5k at a full sprint!

Brick: (gets closer to Jo)  My entire run was uphill!

Jo: (smirks) Yeah, uphill with my eyes shut!

Brick: I ran backwards with earplugs!

David and Jo: (together) Why earplugs?

Brick: I dunno!

David looks at Brick strangely, while Jo just raises an eyebrow.

———————————————————————————
Confessional

David: I'm getting a vibe from those two that tells me that they're going to become a couple in the future. Unless on the off chance that Brick gets together with Courtney. In which case, the next obvious pairing would be Jo and Lightning.....if Lightning ever figures out that Jo's a girl.

———————————————————————————

Chris: (suspiciously cheerful) Morning, hope you slept well.

Most of the campers looked tired from waking up early, though that didn't stop one particular queen bee from sucking up.

Heather: (waves) Hi Chris, you look really buff in those shorts.