13 - Sorry

Heejin POV

"Heejin, run!" Y/n shouted but I couldn't run, I must be my his side. Then the hunters starts to shoots him and he fell to the ground.

"Y/n!" I shouted but as I run to him, but he is going far and far from me.

Then, anything around me disappeared, only me was there.
I cried my lungs out but then I felt someone hugging me.

"I will not gonna leave you."

I opened my eyes and saw y/n in front of me, I sighed in relieve then smile to him.

"It was just a dream.." I mumbled.

He is sleeping so soundly while snore cutely. I giggled at him and cuddling with him back.

I will make sure what I dreamed earlier not become true.

8:52 am

I opened my eyes and saw y/n looking at me with a smile.

"Good morningg~" He said cheerily.

"Good morning too." I rubbed my eyes and yawning. I heard him chuckled then I pouted to him.

"Where's my good morning kiss?" I asked him.

"There's none today. I'm run out of stock." He said.

"Awee, but it was so good and tasty." I said making him to smirk.

"Wait, the new stock has arrived, you want it now?" He asked me.

"Yes please." I said then he slowly leaned closer to my face. I closed my eyes then our lips touched.

I can feel his hand behind my head and pulled it more closer and deepening the kiss.

The moves from our lips were totally perfect.

We broke the kiss and panting while deeply looking each other eyes.

"How was the new stock tasted?" He started asking me.

"It's feel the same and I like it." I hugged him then I heard my door been knocked.

"Heejin, honey, wake up now~" My mom said.

"Ne~" I replied.

"Hey, if we can't get out today, what should I eat then?" He asked me.

"I don't know." I don't ever think about this because we just go sleep right away last night.

"It's okay, I think I can hold it for today." He said while smiling at me. I look at him with my poor eyes and he removed some of my hair from my face.

"Go eat your breakfast, it's doesn't delicious if its cold." He said.

I nodded my head, opened the door then looked at him.

"Just go, I'll be fine." I sighed then go to the dining table.

"Honey, can you please stay at home today? I need to go somewhere and I will be back tomorrow." Mom said.

"Okay mom." I said then we continue eating the breakfast.

After that, I'm washing all the dishes as my mom goes prepared to leave.
"I'll go now honey." She comes at me and kiss my head.

"Be safe." I kiss her cheeks then she go opened the main door and leave with her car.

I'd go check if she was really leaving. I hurriedly go to the kitchen and cook something for y/n since he didn't eat yet.