1) help

As you put your car in park you let out a sigh. (as a car was thinking of a impala like in supernatural the tv show on Netflix. I'd watch it if I  was you) you got out of your car and took the boxes out. As you looked at your house it was kinda big for a house in England ( well when I went there the house I was in was small and like the area had a ton of small houses) you sisters yet to arrive. As you open your trunk you grab some boxes and you struggle to close your trunk, a man with dark hair running with a cute dog jogging to you. As him and the dog approach you, you get a closer view of his face, he was cute and small you just wanted a dog like that. ( hehe lmao I try to be funny[oh yeah the dog is duke if you didn't know]yeah Oof let's get back to the story) and you looked at the man he was good looking, he had dark brown eyes like yours but his, his were big and round (that's what she said) (I'm sorry you had to read that lmao I'm trying to pull an all nighter and I don't have anymore brain cells.) his hair if he even had any he was wearing a hat and he didn't have a shirt on but you chose not to focus on that. Once he came to you he said "do you need help with anything," you thought who does this man think he is being nice and attractive I mean wow that's what I call a man (I'm sorry you had to read that again.) You smiled as you said "yes I would" { I mean wow this man I like wow he's Oof cute dog nice and attractive Oof , that's a dream man.}  You gave this guy two boxes and you picked up one more for yourself so you both had two and you put all your boxes in you car. Once you were unfinished loading you tried making conversation, you asked him if he want a ride home to something or if he wanted to hang out sometime but you couldn't say that. ( lmao this character is kinda like me aka socially awkward.) You decided to ask him his name.
" oh yeah I'm y/n y/l/n what about you"
"I'm SkInNY PEnIs"
"Then I'm AdAm"
* you both laugh because I'm funny so I did this*
" I'm Calum by the way"
"Calum who"
Then you shake hands like a person would do.
"Calum Thomas Hood"
"Wait like Mali-koa little brother!"
"That's new people usually say I'm Calum Hood from 5 Seconds Of Summer"
" oh I know I listen to a couple of your songs but I'm not a full fan no affence"
"Ouch"
Calum said as he put his hand over his Heart and let out a little chuckle.
"Well I have to go unpack so catch you another time?"
"Call me another time" he said as he grabs his phone out for you to put your number on his phone you put your
contact name as y/n y/l/n 🥴🤠

Hi so um that was a story tell me what more do you want for the story
•word count 558 ( not including this)
I really want a coke right now