ACT II CHAPTER VI

Chapter VI

It had been two years since we destroyed the pirate castle. We had completely repaired the Landseeker of any damage it took, including that of the comms tower. We kept hailing command, but still, nothing. "Sir, I don't think they're out there." Sierra, the defense force captain stated with a blank face. "Should I try again tomorrow sir?" "Sure... go get some rest... don't worry about it, I'm sure that they know we still exist. We'll contact them eventually." I said, doing my best to be comforting. Sierra left the room, as Cass entered. They gave each other smiles as they crossed paths. Cass entered the bridge, as Sierra walked to her quarters. "Sir, we're running low on supplies... I think we need to make another stop. I found a merchant island chain near here. We land and go there for a day, give the crew some shore leave, we should be able to pick up anything we need." I nodded my head in agreement. "I can do that. We'll set a course there soon. I want you to go with me though, you know what we need most of all." Not only being an excellent cartographer, Cass was also working in the supply depot. We had set sail for the island chain, and would get there in a day.