Chapter Twelve

Chapter Twelve
Faith's PoV

I'm frantically trying to rip his clothes off I need him right now this very second inside me. I growl in annoyance because I can't get them off him. He sits up and slides his cut down his arms, then rips his top over his head. I get up and start licking and kissing his chest, really not caring if I'm acting like a total slut right now I air my thoughts. "Inside my pussy now" he pushes me down onto my back making me loose hold of his buttons on his pants. He had a feral look in his eyes as he pulls my shorts off my legs and throws them on the floor, my panties are next and he rips them from my body. The sound of fabric tearing make it too my ears. I spread my legs already dripping wet his eyes look down as he undoes his buttons. I slide my fingers over my pussy and rub on my clit needing some for of pleasure because I just can't take it anymore.

"Stop, and get on all fours I want your ass in the air now" oh god I'm leaking with my arousal. He pretty much growled the words at me and I don't even fight him. I quickly get on all fours and arch my back so my ass sticks up. The next thing that happens shocks me, I feel his tongue lick around my asshole. I shoot down flat to my stomach "don't move baby" his hands lift up my hips as he licks me there again and again. He's groaning and all tho it may be a new foreign feeling for me, it feels nice. I feel his fingers dip into my pussy and his thumb presses on my clit. I scream out and he groans his approval, but I don't move as he continues his ever so sweet assault on my most sensitive parts.

His fingers pump my pussy and his tongue fucks my ass, I can't stop my climax from happening over and over again. My orgasm is so big I think I black out for a second because the next thing I know I feel his long hard thick shaft of his cock deep within my pussy. My back arches of the bed when he slides out of me and rams back inside. I scream out with pain but also pleasure, he stops for a second deep inside me "tell me to stop if I'm been to rough babe." He breaths out as he repeatedly pushes in and out of me at high speed. I look over my shoulder at him "don't you fucking dare stop" I scream the last word as he slams into me. "Oh fuck yes, oh god Scar" I'm a quivering mess only thing keeping me up are his hands that are firmly placed on my hips. He's grunting with every thrust "Jake, my name is Jake."

I shove my face into the covers of the bed and bite down but I'm still sure the whole club can hear my screams of pleasure as another orgasm hits me. "I'm ganna cum babe" his balls are slapping my clit with his frantic thrust, his grip on my hips is almost too much. He's got his eyes closed and his mouth open when I look over my shoulder at him. Then with one bone shattering thrust he roars out my name. My real name and my heart burst with joy, he's the only one to call me that. Every time he's does I feel so much happiness because it shows me how he sees me. I'm not Faith the woman that was owned by another, I'm Ivy his woman.

I fall flat on my stomach as he let's go of my hips and his dick slips out of me. He drops to the side of me and lays on his back. Breathing heavy his eyes still closed, I turn my head to look at him and he breaths heavy. I smile because the man laying next to me is perfect. I turn on my side and bite my lip as I run my fingers down his sweaty chest over his abs following the scar that marks his skin.

Scar's PoV

I place my hand over hers knowing exactly what she's looking at. Opening my eyes I look into hers and she's blushing. "I'm sorry, I should" I shake my head "I told you not to say sorry baby." I close my eyes again and let go of her hand "I'm your man remember, touch me anywhere you like." I smirk at my words and she lightly taps my chest causing me to laugh. She starts to laugh with me but her fingers continue to follow the scar on my chest. Then she surprised me by kissing the thick ugly red line. Looking down at her as she looks up at me, I can see the question in her eyes.

"I was at war, got caught by a land mine" her kisses still as she runs her fingers over it again resting her head on my chest. I wrap my arm around her back resting my hand on her ass. "Come here" she smiles at me as she crawls up my body and kisses my lips softly. I kiss her back just as softly, "I was eighteen when I signed up, twenty one when I first killed someone, and twenty five when I was discharged from the army." She rest her head back on my shoulder listening to me as I tell her my story. "It was a week before I was to be sent home, we had been sent out on an normal mission. Just the regular kind should not have been any complications but we ended up walking into an ambush." I sign never liked talking about my time in the army much.

"Anyway, we lost a lot of men, I lost close friends that night. Shots could be heard coming from every direction, we where surrounded. Then out of nowhere when we though it was going to be over back up came. Terry, my best friend and me where the only people left alive." I gulp feeling wetness on my shoulder, looking down at her I smile sadly she was crying. "We where stupid though the danger was over and Terry did not look where he was walking. By the time we both heard the click it was too late to do anything. But Terry through his body down over the mine and took most of the blast." I hold my eyes tightly shut hating reliving them days. "It's ok Jake, you don't have to say anymore" I open my eyes back up and look down at her. I smile and wipe her tears away "your so fucking beautiful you know that, how did this old man get so lucky to have you."

She scrunched her nose up at me "your not old and I'm the lucky one." I laugh at her and kiss her nose "I'm thirty five baby, I'm ten years older then you." She looks up at me and smiles "well I don't care how old you are I still lo..like you." I hear the hesitation in her words and I smile even wider as I kiss her neck and move to her ear.

I tug softly on her earlobe and whisper to her "I like you too baby."