Welcome Home

so i hope you liked the first chatper, and i hope that little teaser got you thinking about the next chapter :D

 i just wanted to say that this story is based on a very awsome dream i had, but i put a little twist on it. 

ok so this book, as of now, doesnt have that many reads but please please help me to get this book to the top :)

_______________________________________________________________________________

~Maxwells pov (present):~

     After that day i was walking around with a big grin on my face.  No body knew who i was yet for they didnt announce that i had won....but they will. I went to my friend's house and told her, she was screaming. I told her that she couldnt tell nobody, and she said ok.

    Now i was walking down a block full of huge, fancy houses. Each house had a huge gate, and bright green lawns. Each house must have had at least 4 floors by the looks of the giantic houses. 

     I walked up to the front of there house. it was a big, grey, house. The house was far from the city, for  if people found out where One Direction lived...i would have to swim through people to get in the yard had a very lovely green grass that lead to the back yard. From what i saw the back yard had a pool. Simon told me that i had to move in with the boys, and i didnt mind.

     Around the house was a big black gate, it was tall, and had spikes at the top. No one could get in....but im sure a sugar high 13 year old girl could find her away around it.

     I adjusted my duffel bag and walked through the gate, in which you need a password to enter,, which was "WMYB", well thats what Simon told me. I typed in the password on a small keyboard. A light flickered green and the gate opened a bit. i, again, adjusted my duffel bag for it looked like there was nothing it it.i didnt have that much clothes....because i didnt have that much money. what i didnt tell the boys was that i was homeless...my parents kicked me out the house when i told them i was gay. ive been living behind a gym, and during he day i go into, pretend to work out, and take a shower there. 

       I shook the thoughts out of my head and pushed through the black gate. There was a grey stone path that led to the house. I slowly walked towards the door as i looked a the front yard. For a group of boys, they kept there house awfully clean....but im sure that they had some sort of maid  to do thing for them.

      I walked up to the black door and knocked. I heard a loud thump, and quick footsteps. The door then flew open and i walked inside. The inside of the room was dark and i looked around and couldn't see who had opened the door.

     "Hello?" i said, as i looked around. the lights then suddenly turned, followed by screams. My heart dropped from the sudden noise. I turned around to see the boys yelling "welcome home!" i blushed at there kindness and walked up towards them. I greeted each member warmly.

       The first person i talked to was Harry. He opened his arms and pulled me into a hug. "welcome home buddy" he said to me.

       I walked towards Louis who wrapped his arms around me, and squeezed me. I let out a gasp as he lifted me off my feet. while he squeezed the life out of me. he yelled  "OMG OMG OMG WELCOME AHHHH!!!!!". he let me go as i gasped for air. After catching my breath i smiled and moved on to Niall.

      he gave me a high five, which then turned into a hug. he playfully smacked my arm and said "hey, as long as you dont steal my food, we will get along just fine". i chuckled and walked towards Zayn.