Cant Handle the Pressure?

so i hope that teaser made you go all "oh Maxwell-to the know, Liam did not just do that to Maxy!"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

my friend said that....like exactly how i wrote it. Sorry if im not uploading quick enough i've just been looking for a full time editor and haven't really found one, well i did but im waiting for her to reply. i mean i could just edit it myself but i dont want to give you some half ass chapter....i want you to half the whole ass o.o

 i just like....demolished that saying. So that teaser may have gave you a hint about the drama in this chapter between Maxwell and Liam.

 as Liam would say, "ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG".

________________________________________________________

 ~Zayns pov~

After that interview, Maxwell got his first taste of fame. You would think that hundreds of random people asking you questions all at once and flashing bright lights at you would make you nervous, but Maxwell remained completely calm. It surprised me, I know the first time I got my taste of fame I nearly passes out.

Now we all sat in the living room, as Liam gave us the usual week rundown.

"Okay, so tomorrow we have a book signing, Maxwell you will be there, even though you’re not in the book." I saw Maxwell sink in embarrassment. Liam has been very rude to Maxwell and I don’t know why.

"Tuesday we have a day off, Wednesday an interview with Chatty man, then a photo shoot". The boys all lit up when we heard we were going to go see Alan; he was such a funny guy.

Maxwell let out a breath from the long list, Liam recognized this and said "What happened, can’t handle it?"   Maxwell rolled his eyes, while taking out his phone. He said "The only thing I can’t handle is your attitude, Mr. Grumpy". The boys all 'ooo'ed, while I smiled. Liam slight shook his head from Maxwell’s comment.

I looked over at Maxwell who stared at his phone with an open mouth, "What happened Max?" I asked. He looked up at me and said "I just got a text from my mom... I’ll be right back". And with that he walked into the kitchen.

"What’s wrong with him?" Harry asked. I looked over into the kitchen at Maxwell, then at Harry who sat across the room, and said "He hasn’t spoken to his mom in about a year."  

"Why?"

"...Because his mom disowned him". The boy's face's all melted into one of pain, but not Liam’s. He totally ignored my words, and fiddled with his phone.

Niall hit my arm, gaining my attention. "Did you make a move yet?" he said. The whole band knew I was gay. I told management, but they wouldn’t let me announce it. But what the boys didn’t know was that ever scene I met Maxwell... I can’t stop thinking about him.

When he sung to us that day, he sounded like an angel. He was so cute when he blushed... I think I was falling for him. I realized I was in a trance as Niall repeated himself "Zayn, I said did you make a move." This time all of the boys looked at me. I felt my cheeks burn with embarrassment. 

"Oh does Zayny-poo have a little crushy-poo on Maxy... poo?" Harry said, slowing down realizing he sounded like a dumb ass.

I looked away, trying to hid my grin as Louis said "You do like him! I knew it!" But I wasn’t focused on that. As I looked into the kitchen I saw Maxwell looking at his phone with tears falling from his face. I guess the rest of the boys saw it to because in a few second's we were all in the kitchen asking Maxwell what’s wrong.