Chapter 11

*Brian POV*
After we got done practicing, we headed home. When we got home, we both sat down on the couch, sort of exhausted and worn out. "Practice was decent today, especially for the both of us." Roger said, yawning. I could tell that he looked tired.
*Roger POV*
I forced myself to keep my eyes open for awhile. Me and Brian started talking about wedding plans and how we were going to tell Freddie and John, which we still hadn't donel, and Brian had proposed roughly 2 weeks ago. I looked down at my ring. "How had John not saw it?" I said to myself.
Meanwhile elsewhere with Freddie and John
*John POV*
I stopped by Freddie's to tell him an observation I had made at the diner awhile back. "Freddie, can I tell you something?" I say,   ready to stomach out the words. "Yes darling?" He said, looking up from the book he was reading. "I saw a ring on Roger's finger the other day, and one on Brian's..." I say, just loud enough for him to hear.
*Freddie POV*
I shut my book in surprise. "You've got to be kidding me." I say to John in awe. "Yes I'm serious, Fred." He said back. "Honestly I'm sort of surprised but not really. They always spend time together John." "You're absolutely right." Said John. "Aren't I always darling?"
Back with Roger and Brian via Roger's house
*Brian POV*
Roger eventually fell asleep. I carried him upstairs and put him in bed. I curl up next to him, falling asleep. Roger didn't even know excited I was to marry him.

Author- guys I'm going to update consistently now. Thanks for 2k again! Also this chapter is my second favorite now omg ❤️🤩.