Chapter 19

*Roger POV*
Now that it was morning, we cleaned up from last night's festivities.

Doing dishes, cleaning up wrapping paper, and taking down the Christmas Tree.

After everything was done, Brian and I decided to go for a walk in the park.

*Brian POV*
Grabbing Roger's hand, I led him to our usual park spot, the quiet secluded grove that had a bench.

We looked out over the water, enjoying the warm London air.

After awhile, we both decided it was time to go.

*Roger POV*
Deciding we would stop by the studio, I took the keys and unlocked the door.

I sat at my drum kit while Brian picked up the Red Special.

Working on our new songs, we played for awhile, enjoying ourselves.

*Brian POV*
After awhile, our songs were coming together. Satisfied, we found a stopping point.

Putting everything away, we left the studio, and walked slowly back home.

Unlocking the house door, we walked in to quietness.

*Roger POV*
Yawning, I hung my coat up on the coat rack. Maybe I would take a nap.

"Hey Brian, you tired?"

"Sort of, why?"

"Oh, I was gonna take a nap."

"Hm, okay, you do that. I have things to do."

"Okay."

I didn't exactly know what he had to do but I didn't think much of it.

I climbed up the stairs, falling in to bed, and eventually falling asleep.

Author- okay this was a bit of a filler. Next chapter, there WILL be a time-skip. And i promise you, things will start to get more exciting and thrilling. maybe they'll get married, who knows. (But you didn't hear that from me!)