Chapter 22 *smut warning*

Uhm.. im sorry for this and I cannot write smut at ALL..., to imagine it, and to write it is two different things. -maylortrash (i also wrote this at 3:00am on a thursday and friday night plus saturday)

*Brian POV*
The air was hot and quiet when we got back home. So quiet that I could even hear Roger breath.

Anyways, Roger looked really nice in that suit, but something told me he'd look better with it off.

What's more appropriate than to rip it off on your wedding night?

*Roger POV*
I could tell what Brian was thinking, just by the small smirk on his face.

Believe me, I was all for it, I just had to make a move, and so I did that.

Rolling on top of Brian, I kissed him, and he definitely wasn't expecting it.

"Brian I saw the large smirk on your face, I know you well enough to know what you're thinking."

"Damn, you got me."

"That's what usually happens" I smirked, starting to slowly unbutton Brian's shirt.

*Brian POV*
Since Roger was unbuttoning my shirt, I unbuttoned his in return.
(Im sorry but imagine how hot this would be 🥵)
Slipping off each other's pants, there was now only one item of clothing left, boxers. (lol)

Roger tugged at the waistband, but I pushed his hand away.

"Oh come on!" He said, sounding flustered.

I smirked, giving in. "Alright fine."

*Roger POV*
As I tore off Brian's boxers, he tore off mine.

"Eager are we?" Brian asked, still smirking.

"Why wouldn't I be?" I asked, fueling the fire of lust.

*Brian POV*
I gently stroked Roger's erection, loud moans escaping from his mouth.

Flipping him over, I rolled on a condom (shits going down, I repeat, shits going down) and applied lube.

"Fuck me senseless already!" Roger said, whining.

"Mm, ok." I said, slipping in.

Starting slow, and eventually speeding up, I had to cover Roger's mouth so I wouldn't wake the neighbors. It was 1am.

I stopped simultaneously, being a tease once again. Roger hated it, but it was funny to me.

Eventually, the thrusts got weaker and weaker, and Roger and I came.

If I'm being honest, that was the best thing about our wedding night.

*Roger POV*
Cleaning up and changing clothes, we collapsed tiredly in to bed, falling asleep almost instantly, and as a married couple.

Author- lol this sucks and i still cant write smut sorry lol.

emmabrooks0323 its done lol 😤👌