Meet him

There was a long silence before a loud bang in the vent system. You looked through the camera to see a golden-green rabbit who has seen better days...  You started to panic as the rabbit stared back into the camera.  Eyes glowing slightly.  You sealed the vent and saw the look of frustration on its face.  It backed out of the vent and stood up in cam 09.  You played the audio in cam 10 and saw its broken ear twitch as it turned to face the sound, but the shook its head as it walked away from where you wanted it to go. "No, no,  fuck... " You whisper.  You looked in the next cam only yo see nothing.  "wait,  what?" You said as you hear heavy,  slightly uneven, footsteps approaching fast and the stop.  You dared to look up and to your horror, you saw the torn up rabbit right I front of you through the window. It looked at you and looked slightly surprised to see you.  It then titled its head to the side in curiosity.  You just stared back at it,  trying your best not to blink.  Then it turned to the door to your office and walked to it. Panicking, you tried to go for the vents,  but felt a strong pressure on your ankle. You turned back to see it holding your ankle.  With slight worry in its eyes. You were to scared to notice, you instinctively kicked it in the nose and it screeched loudly.  You crawled through the vent system as fast as you could to get to the other exit but heard loud,  fast thumping behind you. You managed to get out of the vent and went to grab your keys. You got the key and put it in the door and heard metal behind you and managed to get the door open. Before you could successfully step out of the building,  there was a hard pressure on your arm and a heavy weight. You looked back to see the animatronic holding your arm with both hands and the look of desperation it's eye. It's ears flattened against its head. You tried reaching for your key to maybe scratch it with but you were stopped by... Sobbing? You looked back to see.  Yeah... It was sobbing heavy...
"Թ-ԹӀҽɑՏҽ... " it said. You were shocked to hear it speak. "ժօղ'Ե Ӏҽɑѵҽ... ԹӀҽɑՏҽ...?"  it sobbed.  "Wha- then don't try to kill me!" it looked up.  "Ƙí-... ƘíӀӀ.. վօմ...?" he seemed more upset at the statement.  It pulled its head back like a dog who has been shamed.  "well... You chased me." it looked down. Judging by the low pitch voice,  you guessed it was male.  "í... í'ѵҽ ҍҽҽղ ɑӀօղҽ ƒօɾ Տօ Ӏօղց.. í յմՏԵ.. " he trailed off "alone? This place has been open for three days!" You said confused. "í'ѵҽ ҍҽҽղ ɑӀօղҽ ƒօɾ
ԵհíɾԵվ-ՏօʍҽԵհíղց վҽɑɾՏ... í յմՏԵ.. ԵհօմցհԵ í ϲօմӀժ հɑѵҽ ɑ ϲհɑղϲҽ.... " he said,  clearly fighting a sob. "a chance at what?" You question.  "í ժօղ'Ե Ƙղօա. ϲօʍԹɑղվ?" he said.  "company?" he nodded. "well. It's only 3:00am.  I guess I could stay.  His ears raised up to a neutral position.  "ɾҽɑӀӀվ?"