Kidnapped

After every thing that happened, Springtrap, Spring Bonnie, the anxiety Springtrap has, you decided to go out for a walk. You walked around your neighborhood and passed a park.

"ḭ̃s̰̃ t̰̃h̰̃ã̰t̰̃ w̰̃h̰̃õ̰ w̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃ḛ̃ ã̰f̰̃t̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃?"
"n̸o̸. n̸o̸t̸ h̸e̸r̸. w̸e̸'r̸e̸ a̸f̸t̸e̸r̸ a̸n̸ a̸n̸i̸m̸a̸t̸r̸o̸n̸i̸c̸. h̸e̸'s̸ w̸o̸r̸t̸h̸ h̸i̸s̸ w̸e̸i̸g̸h̸t̸ i̸n̸ m̸o̸n̸e̸y̸, a̸n̸d̸ t̸h̸e̸ b̸o̸o̸s̸ w̸i̸l̸l̸ p̸a̸y̸ u̸s̸ q̸u̸a̸r̸t̸e̸r̸ e̸a̸c̸h̸. "
"h̰̃õ̰w̰̃ d̰̃õ̰ w̰̃ḛ̃ h̰̃õ̰w̰̃ w̰̃h̰̃õ̰ w̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃ḛ̃ ã̰f̰̃t̰̃ḛ̃r̰̃?"
"b̸o̸s̸s̸ s̸h̸o̸w̸e̸d̸ m̸e̸ a̸ p̸i̸c̸t̸u̸r̸e̸ o̸f̸ h̸i̸m̸. "
"w̰̃h̰̃ỹ̰ d̰̃õ̰ḛ̃s̰̃ b̰̃õ̰s̰̃s̰̃ s̰̃h̰̃õ̰w̰̃ ỹ̰õ̰ṵ̃ ḛ̃ṽ̰ḛ̃r̰̃ỹ̰t̰̃h̰̃ḭ̃ñ̰g̰̃?"
"s̸h̸h̸! t̸h̸e̸r̸e̸ s̸h̸e̸ g̸o̸e̸s̸! f̸a̸l̸l̸o̸w̸ h̸e̸r̸!"
They sped off after (Y/N) slowly to not gain suspicion.

You got home to see Springtrap pacing back and forth by the couch. "are you okay?" he flinched at the sound of your voice. "օհ, մհ... վ-վҽɑհ."
"You can tell me. It's okay." You say as you scratch right behind his ear. He leaned into it purring slightly. "í'ʍ ƒíղҽ. յմՏԵ հɑѵҽ ɑ ӀօԵ օƒ ҽղҽɾցվ. " he said. "í ʍíցհԵ ցօ ƒօɾ ɑ ɾմղ ӀɑԵҽɾ. " he said. He seemed nervous and it was odd, especially for him. Spring Bonnie was usually the nervous wreck. "okay. Want me to come with?" You ask, trying to imply you knew he was nervous. "ղɑհ, í'ӀӀ ҍҽ ƒíղҽ. "
"okay, you taking the trail?"/
"վҽɑհ. "
"alright, see ya. "
"Տҽҽ վɑ. " he walks out the door and down the road. There was a hiking trail not far from the house and he loved that spot. Just before he reached the trail head he felt a sharp poke in his right thigh. He looked back at it and another one in his shoulder. Tranquilizer darts. He tried to run back to the house but his vision went  blurry and he felt dizzy. He collapsed on the side of the road still awake but slowly going out. The last thing he saw were two men in his peripheral before he blacked out

Time skip

It gasp been a few hours since Springtrap left and (Y/N) was worried. He liked to take long walks but not this long. "Spring Bonnie! I'm going out to look for Springtrap!" You shouted down the hall. The Golden Rabbit poked his head out the door. "y'all wanт мe тo coмe wιтн?" You thought about it. If Springtrap was hurt you would need help. "yeah come on. " You both left the house and walked toward the trail Springtrap was supposed to be down.  You two walked for a bit calling his name but nothing in response. The sun was going down so you didn't have much time. "we ѕнoυld нead вacĸ. ιт'ѕ geттιng darĸ. " You agreed but at the same time you didn't want to give up. Springtrap knew where you lived and could find his way back but if he was hurt... It would be hard for him. You sighed and walked with Spring Bonnie back home. You thought about leaving the door unlocked for him but decided against it. "y'all oĸay?" Spring Bonnie asked as you plopped on the couch. "No! I'm not okay! Springtrap could be hurt and we don't know where he is!" You shouted. Spring Bonnie looked down. "s-sorry... I'm just worried. " You said lowering your head. "ιт'ѕ alrιgнт. y'all wanт мe тo ѕтay wιтн ya?" You looked up at him. Springtrap wouldn't like it but you agreed. You needed the emotional support. "alright but on the couch. " You said. "oĸay. ι'll geт ѕoмe pιllowѕ and вlanĸeтѕ. "

To be continued....