Kidnapped Pt. 2

Springtrap groaned. His head hurt and his leg was numb. He felt dizzy. As his eyes adjusted to his surroundings he realized he wasn't in his bed or his house. He was in a dark room with a cart with knives, a whip and a taser. As soon as his mind cleared, adrenalin pumped through him. He panicked. Trying to get up he realized he was restrained to the... Wall...? He had heavy duty metal cuffs on his wrists. He pulled on his restraints as he heard the sound of a door open. Blazing lights turned on and blinded him temporarily. As soon as he could see, still having to sequent, he saw the silhouette of a woman. "w̰̃ḛ̃l̰̃l̰̃, l̰̃õ̰õ̰k̰̃ w̰̃h̰̃õ̰'s̰̃ f̰̃ḭ̃ñ̰ã̰l̰̃l̰̃ỹ̰ ã̰w̰̃ã̰k̰̃ḛ̃... g̰̃l̰̃ã̰d̰̃ ỹ̰õ̰ṵ̃ c̰̃õ̰ṵ̃l̰̃d̰̃ g̰̃õ̰ḭ̃ñ̰ ṵ̃s̰̃. " still groggy and dizzy Springtrap looked at her blacked out silhouette. "ա-ահօ Եհҽ հ-հҽӀӀ ɑɾҽ վօմ?" he said half asleep. "õ̰h̰̃ ḭ̃'m̰̃ s̰̃õ̰r̰̃r̰̃ỹ̰, ḭ̃'m̰̃ (s̰̃õ̰m̰̃ḛ̃ b̰̃ḭ̃t̰̃c̰̃h̰̃ ỹ̰õ̰ṵ̃ d̰̃õ̰ñ̰'t̰̃ l̰̃ḭ̃k̰̃ḛ̃ ñ̰ã̰m̰̃ḛ̃ õ̰r̰̃ (b̰̃'s̰̃/ñ̰). ỹ̰õ̰ṵ̃ h̰̃ã̰ṽ̰ḛ̃ s̰̃õ̰m̰̃ḛ̃ ḭ̃ñ̰f̰̃õ̰r̰̃m̰̃ã̰t̰̃ḭ̃õ̰ñ̰ w̰̃ḛ̃ ñ̰ḛ̃ḛ̃d̰̃... t̰̃h̰̃ḛ̃ r̰̃ṵ̃l̰̃ḛ̃s̰̃ ã̰r̰̃ḛ̃ s̰̃ḭ̃m̰̃p̰̃l̰̃ḛ̃; t̰̃ḛ̃l̰̃l̰̃ m̰̃ḛ̃ w̰̃h̰̃ã̰t̰̃ ḭ̃ w̰̃ã̰ñ̰t̰̃ t̰̃õ̰ k̰̃ñ̰õ̰w̰̃ õ̰r̰̃ ḭ̃'l̰̃l̰̃ h̰̃ṵ̃r̰̃t̰̃ ỹ̰õ̰ṵ̃... b̰̃ã̰d̰̃l̰̃ỹ̰... " her voice was covered in venom. "ա-ահɑԵ íղƒօɾʍɑԵíօղ?" he asked. She lunged at him and stabbed his arm with a knife. He screamed in pain. "ỹ̰õ̰ṵ̃ k̰̃ñ̰õ̰w̰̃ w̰̃h̰̃ã̰t̰̃ ḭ̃ m̰̃ḛ̃ã̰ñ̰! s̰̃õ̰ t̰̃ḛ̃l̰̃l̰̃ m̰̃ḛ̃, ã̰ñ̰d̰̃ ḭ̃'l̰̃l̰̃ l̰̃ḛ̃t̰̃ ỹ̰õ̰ṵ̃ g̰̃õ̰. " she said she blood driped from Springtrap's arm. "Ե-ԵҽӀӀ ʍҽ ահɑԵ վօմ աɑղԵ Եօ Ƙղօա ɑղժ í'ӀӀ... Եɾվ ʍվ ҍҽՏԵ. " she glared at him "f̰̃ḭ̃ñ̰ḛ̃... ḭ̃'l̰̃l̰̃ p̰̃l̰̃ã̰ỹ̰ r̰̃õ̰ṵ̃g̰̃h̰̃.... " she pulled the knife from his arm and went to the cart and picked up the whip. Springtrap's heart sank. He pulled on the restraint again but they didn't budge. She walked back to him and whipped his chest as hard as she could. He cried in pain as the whip stung his torso. She did that a number of times and sighed at the rabbit who was whimpering. She thought for a minute. She walked over to a furnace looking thing and put gloves on. She opened the lid and took out a red hot metal skewer and quickly walked over to him again. "ղօ! ԹӀҽɑՏҽ!" she held the tip against his ankle and pounded it into his leg with a mallet. Springtrap screamed and begged as she took a knife from the cart and cut his chest lightly but he still whimpered. She continued to whip him until he passed out.

================================

You woke up to the sight of Spring Bonnie sleeping next to the couch on a recliner. You got up and walked to the front door. It was raining the night before but now it was almost like snow. There was not more than an inch if snow but it was showing heavy. You thought you'd go out to look for Springtrap again. You looked back at Spring Bonnie who was still asleep. You didn't want to wake him so you got on a coat and gloves and went out alone. As you walked down the road toward the trail head you saw something sticking out of a tree that didn't look like a branch. You got closer to it and realized it was a dart. You took it out of the tree and examined it closely. A tranquilizer dart. The sudden realization that Springtrap was not lost, but he might have been kidnapped. Or rabbitnapped. You ran back to the house as fast as you could in the now quickly forming snow.