jinayeon: broken promises

requested by Xxxbunnylicious

nayeon's pov

is this really happening? will i soon be mrs. kim?

the minister says to the guests, "you can now be seated." my friends and family follow his request.

"dearly beloved," he begins, "we are gathered here this evening to witness this man and woman join together in holy matrimony."

he says the speech and afterwards we exchange vows, tears filling both our eyes.

the ring bearer comes forward and present the rings. I place jin's ring on first, then he places on mine.

the priest nods and asks, "if anyone objects to the marriage speak now or forever hold your peace".

as assumes, no one says a word. "with the power invested in me by the state of south korea, i now pronounce you man and wife. you may kiss the bride."

jin leans in and kisses me softly like he's never done it before. everyone cheers for us, however i barely notice; my full attention rest on jin.

"we'll make a great family," he whispers and i grin.

it's been year. it's been a year since jin and i got married. there are a lot of rumors that he's dating his secretary so i tried to talk things with him and he said that he's not. i trust my husband and i know he would never do it. i love him and he loves me also.

today, i'm gonna surprise him at his office. i open the door and see his secretary sitting on his lap, his hand roaming around her body, while making out.

i continue to look at them with anger.

once jin sees me, he pushes his secretary and i run to my car but too bad, he's a fast runner.

"nayeon, please, please—"

"what?" i express with anger. "i believed you! i loved you! i trusted you...."

"i'm sorry," he cried and grabbed my hand. "i didn't mean it."

i yanked my hand. "stop with the nonsense! i want a divorce."

"no! please!" he shouts and i go inside my car. he knocks many times and i start the engine and drive to my friend's house.

"he did what?" jeongyeon says.

i can't stop crying and there is a stack of tissues beside me.

"we'll make a great family."

he said that.... on our wedding and he'll just treat me like bullshit.

all of his declarations of love over time came flooding on my mind one after the next. he told me on our wedding day that he'll only love me. he even promised my parents to take care of me until the day he dies.

how could he do this to me?

words count: 440 words

note: i hope you liked it!