Chapter 10

Shanakay sat on the window seat and looked out at the drive way. She saw David's car pull into the drive way and she sighed. While she was attracted to him her primary thought was getting home. Her father was an elderly man and she was sure this worrying wasn't good for him and neither was it good for her mother. Shanakay heard the door swing open with a bang downstairs and it made her question what had gotten into David for him to swing the door like that. She heard him come up the steps until he opened her door and she turned to acknowledge him,
"Come to free me?"

"No, but I came to say I want to have dinner with you tonight." He answered then left.

Dinner again, Shanakay grinned. This boy was certainly bipolar she thought but it crossed her mind that she would loose her virginity tonight. She was scared, she didn't want to be a victim of Stockholm syndrome but it wouldn't hurt if it was with David right? He was her first and only true love after all. She guessed she might have to do what she didn't want in order to leave, she needed to leave and in order for that to happen she was sure she would have to park her shyness tonight.

The bodyguard came for her around 7 o'clock. She went with him to the dinning room and sat around the dinner table. The room was decorated beautifully with soft glowing lights that Shanakay loved and the table was lined with her favorite food. Slow music played in the background and her anxiety suddenly went through the window. How could she stay mad at him forever when he kept doing things she liked. Maybe she could convince him to end the kidnapping, maybe then they could build a relationship. Her gaze fell to him but he didn't meet hers, instead he kept his head down and ate in silence. She could tell that he was contemplating a whole lot of things. In fact David was contemplating a lot since he had seen Shanakay's friends and he realized Khadeen could see through his lies. He could no longer keep her hidden but he had hoped that she could forgive him and they could form some form of relationship and put all this behind them. He tried his best to ignore her but it was proving to be difficult. Throughout the whole dinner she couldn't help but feel like he was punishing her through silence for her outburst earlier. When he noticed that she had finally finished eating and wouldn't stop staring at him he got up abruptly and did the unthinkable.

"Shanakay you're free to go." He said finally.

Shanakay was stunned, she didn't know what to say and she wasn't even sure she had heard correctly. She eventually stuttered,

"Wha... what do you mean?"

"I mean you can go home, leave. I don't want to keep you here if you're not into me."

She looked at David and chuckled, "So you realize this now? Why didn't you think of this before you kidnapped me? Oh wait I have the answer, you didn't think this through did you. But in any case I will leave but now that you've caused certain feelings to awake in me once again," she walked closer to him, "you David Francis are mine."

He looked at her surprisingly and asked,

"What do you mean by that?"
"Oh you know exactly what I mean."
She pulled the zipper that held her dress together and straddled him then kissed him.
"Shan please don't." He mumbled against her lips, trying his best to stay in control but it was becoming even harder to with her dress on the table and her sitting on his dick wearing only a black laced bra and black lace underwear. He was the one that picked them out but now that he was seeing them on her it made his bulge strain against his pants. He tried to speak again but nothing came out as she kept kissing him. She pulled down his zipper and David sucked in a breath as she stroked the tip. She kissed along his jawline and nibbled against it leaving love bites along his collar. She knew what she was doing to him as she stroked his member even more. He felt himself build up as she rubbed it against her center and stroked it even more. David shuddered as the creamy liquid escaped his dick, covering her hands. She got off him ready to walk away when he pulled her back to him. He kissed her passionately but she denied him access to explore her mouth. He grabbed her ass resulting in her letting out a gasp which he took full advantage of. He explored her mouth with his tongue, fully enjoying the taste of her that reminded him of vanilla. He instinctively placed her legs around him as he lay her on the plush carpet on the floor. He stopped kissing her for few minutes as they stared in each other's eyes. There was silence in the room as they were both getting caught up in each other's emotions, they fed off each other in such an intense manor that nothing could come in between. He pulled the bra off her and it was thrown to the side of the room, forgotten. His gaze returned to her lips and then to her breasts, "They're beautiful."

Shanakay took the initiative to remove his shirt, discarding it to the end of the room and looked at him. She traced his six pack that was very prevalent on his chest and suddenly her breath hitched when he put his hand in her panties and rubbed her her clit slowly. He pushed one finger into her core and she immediately gasped. He moved it in and out slowly while using his thumb to rub her clit. Soon he started building his speed until she was a mumbling mess and her underwear was soaked.  She felt him place another finger inside her and she gasped as he did this. She was gushing in ecstasy as his fingers went in and out slowly, taking long and gentle strokes and it started feeling good after a while. She moaned as it felt better and better as it continued when suddenly he stopped. Despite being a virgin, the feeling was thrilling and she didn't want him to stop, it was way too blissful. He leaned down to recapture her lips and squeezed her left breast. She moaned as he kissed along her neck before capturing her left breast in his mouth. He sucked on it gently before moving to the other one and she felt a sort of tickle when he rubbed his tongue around the nipples. She leaned back her head and he used his fingers to rub the right nipple while sucking on the left breast and his two fingers returned to her entrance. David was going crazy as he got drawn in more and more into her arousal. She smelled amazing and her movements were driving him crazy. She was so wet he thought to himself as her body shook under him. He wanted to watch the expressions she was making so he stopped sucking her breast but she put back his head down, it felt too great. He finally pulled off his pants when he thought she was wet enough. Shanakay could barely think straight but she managed to nod yes when he asked her if she was ready. He pulled off her panties and threw it to the side then slowly started rubbing the tip of his throbbing cock against her dripping, tight, virgin vagina, pulsating with the urge to be fucked like there was no tomorrow, for what seemed like an eternity, and then finally it went in.

She let out small moans which turned to  screams as she felt his dick grow inside her as he worked his hips with hers. She wanted to scream even louder but somehow she couldn't. He went in and out so vigorously, with such passion, like a beast. With each thrust her moans became even louder and she curled her toes up so much. His cock pulsated inside her and she felt everything. He kissed her passionately as he fucked her even more. Shanakay's body shook against David and her vagina queefed as it was so wet. She came over his dick time and time again. She screamed his name and when he thought she needed a switch he lay on his back and had her on top of him and made her ride his dick. He held her hips to keep her steady as her body moved against his. Her breasts giggled and he held one in his mouth. She moaned even louder and David was sure if he hadn't given his staff a night off she would've woken them all up.

Shanakay was no longer a virgin and she felt good losing it to David. They lay in each other's arms in his bedroom and she was happy. She forgot about wanting to leave and all she wanted to do was stay. She wasn't going to leave.