Ninja Academy

*my pov*

beep. beep. beep.

Thats all i heard. Thats the noise that interrupted my deep sleep. I groan as I sit up,
turning off the alarm. I look at the alarm clock and the time read 6:10 a.m. Class doesn't start until 7:45 a.m. The reason why i wake up so early is because my older brother sasuke (he is only 2 minutes older than me btw) and I like to sit in class and enjoy the silence before the annoying fangirls and fanboys enter class. Yes you read correctly i have fanboys, just like sasuke has fangirls. Sadly, they all crowd up around our seats. We can only get peace and quiet in our home or in class before class officially starts. I get up from bed and go to get dressed.

(You're wearing number 5)My top has the Uchiha symbol on it you just can't see it because of my long black hair

My top has the Uchiha symbol on it you just can't see it because of my long black hair. As i look at the time I see it's time to see if sasuke is awake. I exit my room and go down the hall to the left. Once I'm in-front of his door i knock and wait for him to respond. I wait a couple seconds and then hear foot steps making their way to the door. "I'll be down in a second i have to get changed." Sasuke says once he opens the door. "Ok I'll go make you're favorite." As i make my way to the kitchen i get the needed ingredients to make rice balls with a tamato sauce. Once i finished it i took two plates and put three on each plate.

Right as i finished setting up the table thats when sasuke came into the dining room and sat on the chair right cross from me

Right as i finished setting up the table thats when sasuke came into the dining room and sat on the chair right cross from me. "itadakimasu" we said right before we started eating.
*Time skip to when they finished eating*
I took both of our plates to the sink to wash them. Once i finished washing the plates i looked at the clock. The time read 6:40. By the time we walk to the academy it should be around 6:57. So with that sasuke and i went to the front door and put on our ninja sandals. While his ninja sandals stopped around his ankles, my ninja sandals stopped around my thighs. Once i finished putting on my sandals i looked up to see sasuke patiently waiting for me. He sticks his hand out for me to take. So i grab his hand and pull myself up. We exit out the front door and locked it. We make our way to the ninja academy looking forward to having some peace and quiet for 40 minutes. Once we reached out classroom we took our seat in the second row, the closest seats to the wall. Sasuke sat next to the wall and i sat next to him. "Thank you for cooking ryuko." I suddenly heard, i turned my head and looked at him for a couple seconds. "You don't need to thank me sasuke I would have done it even if you didn't want me to. You are my brother after all." I gave him a slight smile. "Older brother" sasuke says giving me a side glance with a smirk. That took the smile right off my face. "Only by 2 minutes." I defended. "Im still older though" sasuke said, his smirk growing bigger. "You know what you could starve! Im not cooking for you anymore." "Aren't you the one to say you would cook for me without me having to even ask." Sasuke said with a smug look on his face. "I take it back, you just had to ruin the the moment didn't you" i said with a glare on my face. "I was just saying that I'm older than you." Sasuke stated. "But that has nothing to do with if i cook for you or not" i argued back. "But that little subject also means just because I'm older i have to protect you. And it's not just because I'm older. Its because you're my sister and i care for you your the only family i have left." Sasuke said, his voice cracking towards the end. Glaring down at his legs like its the person he hated the most. I looked at him in shock and sadness. I look into is eyes and i see a broken, lonely,hatred- full boy. " Sasuke" i called out, but it was like he didn't hear me, like as if he was in his own world. " Sasuke" i said louder and clearer. Once he turned to look at me his eyes were slightly watery. That broke my heart. So as a good sister I instantly pulled him in for a hug. "Thank you for wanting to protect me but you dont have to" i stated in a soft voice. "But i want to i want to make sure the only family i have left won't get hurt or injured or maybe worse." "It won't sasuke." "How do you know that." "Because I'll have my amazing older twin brother to protect me." I say to him smiling. He smiled back slightly but then it turned to a serious face. "I have a question for you, ryuko." "What is it?" "promise me you won't leave leave me like he did" sasuke said with so much venom when he said 'he'. "I promise sasuke that i wont leave you that i will always be by your side." I reassured sasuke. Sasuke gave me a slight smile. Throughout the whole conversation sasuke and i were still in the embrace, as i went to pull away sasuke held on tighter. "Not yet, just a little longer." Sasuke said softly. Sasuke rarely acted like this. And when he does And cant calm down I usually give him a kiss on top of his head, it helps him calm down. It did sometimes scare me,fearing that one day he will snap. I feel like he should show more emotions but I'm kind of glad he let out some emotions today. I gave him a kiss on top of his head and gave a reassuring squeeze and smiled at him. He smiled back slightly but i could see he was still a little shaken up. We heard foot steps and the classroom door open. Students started filling out the class. Everyone was in their seats already but we were waiting for iruka sensei and a certain blonde haired goofball. A couple minutes later the door opens and iruka sensei comes in with naruto tied up with rope. "Im at the end of my rope naruto. Why do you continue to do your silly acts when you failed the graduation test last year and the year before that. Tomorrow you got another chance but you're messing it up." Iruka sensei said sincerely. But naruto just mph'ed and turned his head. Iruka sensei got an anime vein and suddenly yelled "ok since naruto missed the transformation test we will all redo it!!" Everyone groaned in annoyance. "All right sakura here! Let's do it! Transform!" Then transformed into Iruka sensei. "Good job sakura next." Iruka sensei said. "Did you see that sasuke-kun?" Sakura asked. Sasuke ignored her and looked away with a bored expression, while i just rolled my eyes. Sasuke was next so he stepped up. Sasuke did the hand sign and transformed into Iruka sensei. "Good job." Iruka sensei said. "Next up, ryuko." I stepped up and did the hand sign. Once I transformed into Iruka sensei i poofed back to myself. As i walked to the back of the line all my fanboys had hearts in their yes and were trying to talk to me, but i ignored them. Once i got next to sasuke, I noticed that he was glaring at all the fanboys and stepped closer to me, as if protecting me. "Alright next up naruto." Naruto stepped up. While shikamaru and ino complained. "This is such a waste of time" and "We always pay for your screw up's naruto!" "Like i care!" Naruto replied. Naruto did the hand signs and transformed in a female version of himself that looked to be in her teens. Once iruka sensei saw this he had a big nose bleed that with the pressure of the blood pouring out he flew back. Naruto transformed back to himself and laughed with his arms behind his head. "You like it! Its my new jutsu called the 'sexy jutsu'." "Enough of your tricks!!! This is your last warning!!" Iruka sensei yelled.

*time skip to the next day*
"We will now begin the graduation test which you will be doing the clone jutsu." Iruka said. "So once you hear your name please go to the room next door. Naruto." Iruka sensei called and naruto went next door. Naruto came back and didnt have a headband. 'I feel bad for him but there's nothing i could do' i think. They called sasuke up and a couple minutes later he came back with a headband. "Ryuko!" Iruka sensei called me, so i went next door. "Ok ryuko you will need to create 3 or more clones in order to pass." Iruka sensei stated. I nodded then did the hand signs. I ended up making 5 instead of 3. "Great job ryuko! You pass!!" Iruka sensei said as he handed me one. "Can i get a black one please?" "Sure thing! Here you go." "Thanks" i said as i left to go with sasuke. "Congratulations on becoming a ninja ryuko." "You too sasuke." I responded back. When class was over sasuke and i went home. We tiredly took of our shoes. I walked into the kitchen and and started to take put ingredients to make 2 pork cutlet bowels. While i was making the pork cutlets i heard sasuke enter the kitchen and watched him set up the table. Once i was done I served the food. "Thank you for the food." We both said and began to eat. Once we finished i took the plates to the sink to wash it but was stopped when sasuke walked up to me and said "I'll wash the plates go get some sleep." "Ok thank you sasuke and good night." I said while yawning. "Hn. Good night" sasuke said while giving a little smile and turning to wash the dishes.
****************************************************************************************
Please vote and comment on my story i really need feedback  and i want to know if you guys like this story or not please let me know i will update on the 10th of this month then after every Thursday and Saturday . Thank you for reading and i really hope you enjoyed it.