Kakashi: Sharingan Warrior

**Ryuko's outfit is number 6 but her headband is on like sakura's**

*Ryuko's pov*

I stared in awe, watching the kunai cut zabuza right under his eye. I couldn't hear what zabuza told naruto but it didn't look good. The fog was slowly growing thicker and thicker. All I know is that kakashi sensei was able to get away. "Ryuko, Sakura you know what to do." I looked to sasuke as I got in position infront of the bridge builder. "the sharingan?" I looked at sasuke confused and turned to kakashi senei and looked at his eye. I watched as my sensei mirrored zabuza's hand signs simultaneously. Water dragons erupted from the lake when they finished the hand signs. The dragons crashed into each other and created a huge wave coming straight to us. I stood my ground as the waves passed and pushed against our bodies. I continued to watch as sensei and zabuza continued doing the same thing. I saw water start to form a vortex that was heading right towards zabuza. I turned away as water and wind blew in my face. I watched as zabuza's body was thrown against a tree and kunais dug into his skin. "Can you... see into the future?" "Yes, this is your final battle ever..." Out of nowhere senbon needle flew towards zabuza and pierced through his neck. I gasped and turned my attention to where the needles came from. My eyes trailed to the person standing on a tree branch. "hm.hm. you were right this was his last battle." My surprised face slowly turned into a emotionless one. I watched senei chek zabuza's pulse. "no vital signs" " Thank you, Ive been tracking zabuza for a long time. Waiting for this chance to take him down" "By your mask I see that your a tracker ninja from the village hidden in the mist." "impressive. You're well informed."

"huh, a tracker"

"naruto you don't even know what that is"

I stood watching the tracker take the body and disappear.

"we haven't completed our mission yet. We still have to get the bridge builder to his bridge"

"Hehehe sorry for causing all this trouble for ya. You can rest at my house when we get to the village."

"All right let's get a move on."

I walked right next to Kakashi sensei until he stopped walking. I looked at him and saw his body start falling to the floor. Mt first reaction was to reach out and grab him but I wasn't prepared for it so i was dragged down with him. I turned him to his back and checked his pulse. "He's fine i think. He just passed out." I looked at the bridge builder, "Is your house far from here?"

"no, just right down the road." I nodded and stood up. "so... who's gonna carry him?" I looked at my team mates.

"I would but i don't think i'll be able to" I looked at sakura and nodded.

"I'll do it since naruto and sasuke did come up with the plan." i stated as i positioned kakashi sensei onto my back and started our journey to the bridge builders house.

********************************************
So sorry for not updating!! Honestly I had zero motivation but I always seem to get it when I listen to naruto openings so I guess I'll do that more often. Anyways thank you for reading and I'll update later on today!!