CONSIQUENCES

Izuku arrived at UA and saw a crowd of people and students all gathered around the gate as teacher conduct head counts, no Uraraka, Izuku runs past them in a mad dash using his fire to boost his speed.

Allmight was carrying ten students who had passed out as he tried to stop him, Allmight reached out just missing as he shouted after the boy, "CHILD! COME BACK HERE! IT'S NOT SAFE!"

He rushes to return the kids and save the boy as he leaps through the flaming doorway and it collapses behind him. Izuku ran around coughing at the smoke, he found his way to some stairs and managed to get to the second floor, he looks in every room, nothing.

He gets to the third and sees the room labelled 3-B, he rushes over and looks inside, he sees Uraraka under some debree as she had stated, she passed out from the smoke. Izuku ducked through the crumbling building and reached her, he wedged the wood off her leg and rolled her onto her front.

He felt for her pulse, she was still breathing. Izuku quickly slung her arm over his shoulder, he looks up and sees the roof collapsing. The roof begins to collapse starting with the door as Izuku runs from it.

He runs the window and attracts all the students and staffs attention as he rips off his collar and busts the wall to bits as he leaps out with the girl. He pulls her into a hug and turns his body over so he would land on his back, he didn't know why he did it, guilt? heroics? instinct? he had no idea but now he was falling to his death.

He braced himself as he hugged her tighter seeking comfort, The staff all start sprinting towards the scene of a boy falling from the third floor. None of them would make it in time. They were all too late.

Izuku readied himself for impact as his back hit the floor, a loud thump of impact signalling his landing. A choked gasp of breath as the air was knocked out of his lungs, Izuku went limp as one arm fell and Uraraka slowly rolled off him, unscathed from the fall.

Iida was first to arrive as he rushed over to Uraraka, Todoroki went to Izuku, he felt for a pulse. It was there but weak. He felt a pain in his heart as the small pulse halted. He felt his fingers go numb as adrenaline filled his system, he quickly put both hands on his chest and pushed against it roughly at the pace of a heartbeat.

After 30 pushes he tilts back his head and holds his nose, he hesitates then presses their lips together performing CPR. He repeats the action a few times as students and staff rush over to the scene, they all watch holding their breath until finally, Izuku shot up coughing, then fell back writhing in pain.

Medics rushed over, taking him to an ambulance along with Uraraka and were forced to immediately start surgery on the boy without parental consent or any preparation. As the surgery went on a doctor took a blood sample and began to run tests to find who his parents were since they weren't told his name and he wasn't logged on their hospital system.

The man sat bored at a computer as he waited for the system to find the match, he heard a small beep as he looked at the system, he adjusted his glasses then quickly stood up running over to his superior.

"Mrs Tanaka! Mrs Tanaka!"

"What is it you rambling idiot!"

"THE BOY WERE OPERATING ON IS!" He quietens his voice seeing how many patients were in the area, he hushes into a whisper then speaks, "The dragon's son."

The woman drops her clipboard and quickly rushes to a phone, "AND YOU'RE SURE ABOUT THIS?!"

"YES! IT WAS ON THE SYSTEM! We ran a blood test and I checked it in the system and it matched for blood we found at The dragon's crime scene!"

She dials the police swallowing fear, "Hello? This is Mrs Tkakashi from Rutamore Hospital, we are currently operating on The dragon's son."

"You're sure about this ma'am?"