SACRAFICE

Midoriya woke 3 days later in excruciating agony and the first thing he did was cry out from the sheer amount of pain he felt all over.

He was exhausted, he overused his quirk and he was shot. He groaned gritting his teeth and slamming his head back clutching at any material he could find until his nuckles strained white.

A man in a white doctors uniform rushes over trying to get him to hold still as he settled a little after being instructed to slow his breathing.

He was covered in sweat and his wound was now bleeding again. He lay back completely drained, barely conscious.

His eyes quickly shoot open in realisation as he remembers what happened. He feels tears welling up as he remembers the fuzzy unclear sight of the barrel of a gun looming over him and the startling explosive sound echoing in his ears, ringing as all his senses shut off.

All might slowly falling to his knees under his power of oxygen manipulation.

He sadly stared at the wall beside him and started thinking over what would happen to him now. He couldn't be a villain. He couldn't be a hero. He couldn't do anything and he could go to jail. His scenario wasn't great.

He hears a small meek voice from the other side of the room, "...I'm sorry Midoriya...its my fault this happened."

He glances over to the source of the voice seeing Uraraka stood at the end off his bed with tears flooding from her eyes. She looks up meeting his own watery eyes, "I called you for help...then your dad punished you for helping...I'm...so sorry Midoriya..."

She was apologising? He was the one who lied, betrayed their trust, burned down buildings and hurt people. Why would she apologise.

He simply looks away at the ground, "You don't need to apologise, your life was at risk."

"I-I'm just...sorry...I'm so-"

Izuku froze as she brought back memory of his mother when she let his father take him, "I'm sorry Zuki! I'm just..so sorry..."

He snaps around growling, "Stop apologising!"

She flinched looking down trembling.

He groaned, his dad wanted him dead, he was a villain and one of his friends was bringing back traumatic memories and apologising. He was too tired for this.

He then had a realisation. He was screwed.  His father missed on purpose. He had plans for him, for UA and for everyone around him. He wasn't safe, he had to leave.

He went to stand up but felt resistance on his wrist, he looked at what it was and saddened.  Cuffs. He felt his neck, his colar.

Uraraka looked away with guilt, "So...guess I'm in chains again."
He mummbles to himself quietly, "always fucking am."

Uraraka perks up, "Again? Have you been arrested before."

He smirks at her innocence, "No, my father, when i was young he kept me in chains so i wouldnt burn down the house or escape. He once tried to sell me aswell...so I had to prove to him I was strong enough to stay."

"What did you do?"

"Something bad."

"You can tell me..."

"No, I can't. You keep glancing at the camera in the corner of the room," he lays back,"I'm not stupid."

She frowns, "I'm sorry..."

"Don't fucking say your sorry, you don't mean it. Your just feeling guilty "

He glances at the restraint as it bursts into flame and melts. He removes his shirt removing the many bloody bandages to see his wound, "you see these scars...you didn't cause them. I did. My father did. My mother did and my stupidity did. Don't apologise when I know full well..." He makes intense eye contact finally looking up, "I should have left you there."