THE TRUE DRAGON'S SON

Tracker followed after the boy as he headed into the park, he hid behind trees as he watched him closely with his location being tracked so he could get back up. He watched as the boy stopped and waited where he was.

A man stepped out of the shadows, tall, slicked back green hair, a dragon scale suit.

The dragon, "Did you complete the tasks?"

The dragon's son, "Yes."

The dragon, "So why...my boy...are you 6 minutes late."

The dragon's son, "W-Well I was interrupted-"

The dragon growled and struck him hard across the face knocking him to the ground causing his mask to collide with the rough dirt terrain, "Don't fuck up my plans again boy, who was it?"

"...Dabi, From the League of Villains."

"Then. Deal. With. Him. If he's not dead by tomorrow, you'll wish you were boy."

Izuku swallowed hard, he was trembling but tried to hide in further fear of his father, "Now get up, you look like an idiot."

As he disappears into the shadows again he speaks one last time, "Don't fuck up."

"I won't, I swear!"

Tracker was now scowling behind his hiding spot, he muttered to himself, "Poor little bastard..."

As soon as Izuku was sure he was gone he started violently shaking and panting heavily, his shaky hand reached for his mask as he once again clipped it onto his face concealing his identity.

He started whispering to himself in gasps, "Wha-what... do..I... do? ...shit...oh..my...god..."

Tracker hears the back up creeping behind him as he turns to look at them, Midnight, some police and more importantly, Allmight.

Izuku walked over to a small shed and leans on the wall, he gets out his phone and scrolls through his contacts, he finds the right one and calls it putting the phone to his ear and starts walking looking down speaking in a whisper.

Allmight, "Why don't we simply take him down now?"

Tracker, "He has a new task from his father, he could lead us to his father or more of his underlings."

Midnight, "Then let's follow the boy."

Officer, "Don't make this creepy."

Izuku, "Where is he? Find. Him. I swear I'll fucking burn you to a crisp!" He looks up noticing the few people in the area were staring.

He quietens down and continues, "Where? Meet me there in 2 minutes any longer and you'll wish you were dead."

He ends the call. Tracker's head raises slightly as he stroked his chin and speaks in a whisper to himself, "Interesting... He repeats his father's threats."

They follow him to a street where he enters an alley-way, he walks back out with a tall man in a plain black suit.

"I saw him go in there Boss, I'm certain he's still in there."