Going Going Gone

4 Months later:

             My chest felt heavy and it was hard to breath my mom grabbed her pocket book and jacket and her and my dad rushed me out the door. I got in the car and my breathing got heavier "it's going to be okay baby I promise" she was trying to make me feel better but I knew it was my time to go and I wasn't ready but I was prepared. When we got there they rushed my in a room and got me stable on IV'S and pain medicine the medicine that they have me for my chest was making me sleepy my eyes where closed but my ears very much opened. 

            " He is stable now but I would say your goodbyes while you can" my mom began crying louder and my dad told her it would be okay. I wake from my sleep my mom and dad and ether side of me I looked over at my dad then my mom. Giving both them a weak smile "it's okay baby you can let go you don't have to fight God is waiting on you". My mom said that with fear in her tone she was scared and I was not scared of going I was scared of leaving her my mom was strong no doubt  but I was the only son and I had been a moms boy from day one. 

             Tears rolled down my face as I looked over at her " it's okay momma ill be okay I promise" she laid her head on my chest. " I don't wanna lose my boy, but God wants you back" he said holding my hand tears running down his face my dad was strong and I had never seen him cry a day in my life so this hurt me to watch him like this. Ill be okay ill hang out with grandpa Frank and aunt Sue don't you worry about me. 

           He smiled "they'er gonna be thrilled to see you" I smiled and he patted my hand I ran my figures through my moms hair. I looked at my dad " I love you" he smiled and whipped his tears "love you too bud" then I looked at my mom she lifted her head off my her eyes blood shot. "I love you momma" she lend in and kissed my forehead "I love you to baby boy". I pushed a smile on my face and before I could say anything else....