Chapter 3 - Morning

Rory was wearing so many layers, she was afraid her arms wouldn't bend.

"Paris, is this absolutely necessary?" Rory asked.

"Yes, Rory, it is. If you didn't notice, there's a nor'easter outside and it's estimated to reach over two feet of snow. If you think we're going to somehow manage trudging our cold legs through the snow to get precious food without wearing layers, I will lock you out of this room when you get hypothermia. You ready?" Paris said.

Rory nodded and eye rolled when Paris turned around.

The Yale campus was beautifully draped in snow, and Rory was awestruck. She had never seen such beautiful snow before. Stars Hollow was quite extraordinary when it snowed, but something about the Yale architecture added a new character to snow that Rory had never experienced before.

"Woah, Paris wait a minute. Let's stop and look at the campus. Chances are we'll never experience another nor'easter while we're enrolled."

"You know, you Gilmores are crazy. What is with you and your mother and the sno-" Paris stopped once she took a moment to look up. Rory was right. The campus was breathtaking. The snow hadn't been cleared yet so it was still fresh and white. Like a big blanket to keep their campus cozier than ever. Paris smiled.

...

Lorelai stared as Luke cleared up the table and started washing dishes. He never asked her to help, he wanted her to relax when she was at his place. She was anxious for him to finish, he hadn't shared any new details about the new tradition they were going to start.

"Luuuuuke, what's the plan? You haven't shared what we're going to do." Lorelai whimpered.

"Be patient, we'll get down and dirty soon enough...I can't believe I just said that." Luke said. Lorelai giggled, it sure was odd, but she couldn't help herself.

Luke made his way back to bed after drying the last dish, and pulled Lorelai towards him. He took in the scent of her strawberry shampoo and got lost in it. Caressing her thigh, he turned her over and started to kiss her passionately. Starting with her neck and making his way down. Lorelai closed her eyes in satisfaction, secretly praying they would be snowed in forever.

"You taste so sweet." Luke whispered.

Lorelai nodded her head in agreement.

"Don't stop." Lorelai muttered quickly.

Luke continued to kiss her all over, feeling himself get aroused in the process. Lorelai climaxed, causing Luke to lose control and kiss her ferociously. He wanted her, all of her. They locked eyes, gave each other the look, and within seconds Luke was inside her. Snow is magical, Lorelai thought.