20

"Ok what exactly do I do on a date?" I asked Lauren. We were on a date right now. Lauren actually planned it because I had no idea what to do. I mean I'm sure it's not that hard but I still don't know what's out here to do since I stay in a lot. Unless the girls come visit. Either way she knows more about this dating thing and I don't. "We get to know each other more. Just relax and be yourself." She told me with a smile.

"Ok... how do I be myself again?" I asked. "Was that supposed to sound as deep as it sounded in my head?" She asked. "No but I do need the answer to that too." I said. I grabbed the menu and started scanning through it. "Ohhh... I want that hamburger." I said. "That looks so good. I'm getting the one beside it." Lauren said and pointed to the picture on the menu. We ordered our food and soon it was out in front of us.

Yours^

Yours^

Lauren's ^

Lauren's ^

Lauren's POV

I laughed as I tried to throw fry in Y/n but it hit her forehead. "You played softball yet your aim is horrible." Y/n said. I pouted and crossed her arms. "If your so good than why don't you try." I said. "Ok I will." She grabbed a fry and tossed it. It landed perfectly in my mouth. Well... my my throat. "Oh my fucking god! Are you trying to kill me?" I spit out the fry and drank some of my water.

"Hmm... I thought you swallowed. Not spit." Y/n joked. I gasped and stomped on her foot. "Stop being nasty." I told her even though it was kinda funny. "Don't know about that. But it was worth it." She breathed out. "Whatever. Now come on." I said standing up. I paid for I food. Y/n was upset but it didn't matter since I had Dinah take her wallet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lauren!" Y/n screamed as she fell. I laughed and skated over to her. "I thought you knew how to skate." I said looking down at her. "Ok I may have lied." Y/n admitted as I helped her up. "Why didn't you just tell me the truth?" I asked and hugged her waist. "Cause I wanted to look cool. Plus I knew how to before. I guess I forgot how to." She said.

"Well its a good thing I'm here. Nobody else would've helped you back up." I teased. "Oh shut up." She said. "I'm only teasing. Now come on. I'll teach you how to skate again."

~Paradise