Winter Break pt. 1

Thank you all so much for 112K reads!😭😭😭💜💜💜💜

You all are such loyal and beautiful people! Thank you for existing 💜💜💜

Eunwoo's POV

"Are you really sure you're gonna be okay here all alone?" I ask my short, blonde friend. 

"I'll be fine." He chuckles.

"I feel bad that you can't go back and see your family for the Winter Break." I hug him. "You better go back for Summer Break or else I'll personally pay for the whole trip!" I chuckle. 

"I'm fine!" He laughs again, but I know he's sad. He told me himself that this has been the longest he's been away from his parents, and yet he still smiles and tell me he's okay to be left alone. 

I thought about inviting him to go with me and my family for the break, but I know Taehyung would be a little too happy about that. 

As a result I'm leaving him in Jungkook Hyung's care...😏

Jimin helps me carry my bags down to the taxi before hugging me one last time. 

"Promise to face time me every once in a while." I grumble. "Or else I'll miss your annoying face."

"Aish~" He smiles and slaps my arm. "Just go already. You're so over dramatic."

"Alright, I'll catch you later." I wave to him as the taxi pulls away. 

...only thing is, I'm not sure how aware he is that Mr. Jeon also stays at the school during his Winter Break...

Jimin's POV

I sigh as I watch him go. This break is going to be a long one. Basically the entire school is empty, and because I don't have any money, I can't exactly travel all around Paris. Nope...I'm stuck here for a solid month and a half.

The air is cold now, Winter finally uncovering its face. It's snowed at least four times every week, and honestly I wouldn't mind...if I didn't feel so lonely. 

As I walk back up to my room I bump into Sehun who's carrying his luggage down the stairs. 

"Gross." He scoffs and wipes off his shoulder. 

"Tch. Asshole." I retort. 

"Gay."

"Ugly."

"Tiny dick." He says just before turning the corner, and honestly I have to bite my tongue. Sadly, he's got me there. 

~That Night~

I collapse onto my bed after cleaning my entire side of the dorm to perfection. I've been so busy with finals and just stress in general that it's been hard for me to keep up cleanliness around here. But then again, it's not that I'm actually that dirty. Sehun is just a fucking weirdo and he checks for dust on every surface of his half of the room with a magnifying glass. Honestly, out of the two I'd rather be the messy one. 

I ruffle my hair, thinking about how the dark roots are growing out. 

"I wonder if I should die it again?" I mumble to myself. 

Originally, Sehun planned to trick me and die my hair blonde, but honestly, guys have been paying way more attention to me. So....I don't mind. 

Jungkook's POV:

I finish my workout session at the house, panting as I walk to my bathroom to shower. I still snarl every time I see that fucking scar on my left ankle, but I'm learning how to imagine it's not there.