Alone (Loki x reader)

WARNING! SEXUAL CONTENT
I will leave this open atm so anyone can have a read. please, please please, don't read if you don't want.
Summary: she couldn't have him, that much she knew. It was only in wildest fantasies she could have the god to herself, and so that's what she did. She plunged herself into her lustful desires, using his image.
She had been mistaken to think she was truly alone...

Alone

She had an enormous glow of rosiness blossoming over her cheeks, reaching up to the tips of her ears as she lay in bed, hidden away from the rest of the world.

'Yes, finally Alone...' she thought with relief, letting loose of a delighted mewl.

Alone, confined in her room, with not a soul in sight.

Laying on the large mattress, she was hidden beneath the censorship of the sheets to hide such a shameful act.
The feeling made her feel filthy and adulterated, yet, sensuous and risque.

Moreover, she felt deliciously dirty; titillating.

To rid herself of guilt, she had contemplated that this was the only relief, the only way to sedate the lustful yearning bubbling inside her.

What was she to do? she was only human after all.

A human with a heavy need and desires...

Shakingly, her hand drew south to her womanhood, and with a shuttered breath she moaned out the name of the man she so desperately yearned for; craved with a red-hot fever.

The one who so ruthlessly teased her with that deep sensuous voice and smoldering gaze only fit for a god of his magnitude. He was known to be Silver-tongued and devious, completely wicked in ways she wouldn't have imagined, and yet seemingly charming, easily capable of conveying a side so tender, it was absolutely mental. It was astonishing the way he could be so dastardly, then alluring within a span of a second and sometimes all at once.

'How did he do it?' she wondered with a strain in her aching muscles that twitched with anticipation.

How did he find a way to invade every part of her so easily, consuming her with such a flaming desire?

It was bizarre and foreign for her to want someone so much; to crave them with such a carnal nature. He had certainly bewitched her in some way, used some sort of magic on her to secure a prominent part of her mind and to her chagrin, her heart.

And now her body wanted its share of him.

But that wasn't possible...

She knew it wasn't something she could have, not in this world. So, she had decided that only in her fantasies and wild dreams would he belong to her.

"Loki..."

'Yes, god of mischief, Loki...' she inwardly groaned.

The name slipped past her lips again and again in a shushed, trembling manner, afraid of another soul knowing her dirty secret. Her innermost flame had been ignited by him, and no one should ever know how hot it burned, nor how wildly it had begun to spread throughout her entire being.

No one could know the dirty secret.

Hushed and muted, She pretended that the walls were made of delicate, thin paper, and desperately held in her moaning sounds, suppressing them and keeping them cryptic, for only herself to judge and shame.

'No one can know... especially not him'

Her eyes shut tight as her exploring hand had settled focus to one special place, and with slow, sensual circles, she teased and played with her sensitive clit. The other hand, much less guilty of the lustful play, tightly pressed against her mouth, keeping a single finger lodged in between her two rows of teeth, muffling the sinful name of the god by desperately gnawing at it instead.