Chapter 10

moved away quickly away from Dylan. He immediately looked sad and worried. "Is everything alright?" He asked me and I shook my head. "It can't... I can't.. everything inside me is telling me that this isn't right.. but-" "What isn't right? Y/N what are you talking about?" "I love you!" I raised my voice looking at him. Dylan's eyes widened. His eyes filled with fire and joy. A small smile stretched his face. "You love me?" I nodded shakily and he took my hand. "Y/N it's okay to be afraid.. love is a scary thing, but its it's there, we can't ignore it.." he said looking into my eyes. I nodded and squeezed his hands gently with my clammy fingers. "I love you, Dylan." I said again just to hear. "I love you too, Y/N." He smiled. His gaze shifted from my eyes to my lips for a split second, but I caught it. Slowly he started to lean in and I smiled softly, leaning in slightly. Our lips collided soft and gentle. I felt his warm hand cup my cheek. His lips slightly moved and I followed his lead, leaning more into the kiss. My stomach was a mess and my hands sweat even more, but this was one of the best feelings in the world. I felt his lips move away and slowly I opened my eyes, meeting his. He had the biggest grin on his face. Without realizing, so did I.