Sorry for this trash

First it is not done so sorry and second this is really bad sooooo lol

I had just started to walk out But he pulled me back in by my top. He Force me back in his apartment.
"What do you think you are doing , flower?" He said with a Husky voice.
He slammed the door and pushed me up against the concrete wall.

Yoongi looked me up and down like I was a piece of cake that he was going to devour.
YOONGI POV:
She looked so tasty. Beads of sweat running down her face and we have not even started YET. Her lips looked perfect , I couldn't help but pull her into a kiss. I ran my tongue along the bottom of her lips. They taste like her cherry chapstick.
She opened her mouth to moan and that is when I slipped my tongue in. I wasted no time exploring her small mouth. I felt like Dora the explore.
I pulled away from the kiss to breath.
That's it I couldn't help myself, she had made a mess in my pants and she was going to fix it. 
I pick her up and thew her over my shoulder. I could her her punching my back.
IN THE BEDROOM:
I close the door making sure I lock it. I don't want any of the those things coming in and disturbing me and my flower.
I thew her on my bed making sure not to hurt her in the process.
I quickly took my top off. The cold air was hitting my body.
I could feel her eyes  on my body. I just smiled and climbed on top of her.
I could feel her breathing.
I snaked my hands around her waist but then I remember I didn't take off her clothes. Fuck I was meant to do that.
And now with that in mind I slowly unbutton her top. Once I had done taking that horrible top off.
I started kissing her belly. I could feel her goosebumps under my lips .

Sorry 😐