V , j-hope, RM

I feel like every couple of months I refined this video and I get really angry. Don't know why I just do. And I hate the fact that he hardly got any backlash for this. Like if I was to say anything as a white person I would get shitted on.... but you know because it's Namjoon it's okay. I have a darker skin tones sister and Her ,being Namjoon biased, makes her feel like shit, like not even Namjoon except her. Its not okay.

Like Namjoon is meant to be a very smart man but in actual fact he's really not. I understand in Korea they have a like a different thing over there when it comes to colourism. But they weren't in Korea they were in !Australia! Not even in a Asian country where maybe they will probably understand it. No. And calling v  and J-hopeeee black when he has  darker skin tone out all the members? That's just fucking messed up. " oh I can't see them at night because they're too black" like what the fuck ?!?! And I feel like a lot of young armies don't know about this. And that's because it was so swept under the rug. I want to hear your opinion on it and please no one comment "it was a joke" because if it was it was reviewed in a very bad taste. 

Love ya