V can put his D in my v

You was just sitting on your sofa playing with your cat Missy when you saw your brother Jungkook burst in. "Scoot you old rat, I wanna play some gta" He said sitting on the sofa. "You know maybe we'd have a better relationship if you wasn't such a dick to me" You responded with rolling your eyes and standing up. You walked over to the kitchen when you heard Jungkooks phone buzz. "Hey dipshit, your 'Bae' is calling" You said through giggles and waving his phone around. Jungkook ran up and snatched the phone off of you and answered it "Hey babe how are you?-" Jungkook held the speaker and whispered yelled to you "Taehyung will be round in 10 minutes and if I'm not back from this phone call then let him in and make him feel welcome" You saluted to Jungkooks request and went back to the sofa.

10 minutes went by and the doorbell rang. You knew it was Taehyung so you let him in. You led him into the house and sat him on the sofa. "Do you want a drink or anything" You asked walking over to the fridge. "Anything I don't mind but i'm quite hungry" Taehyung said in his sexy deep voice. Whilst browsing the fridge for food you felt 2 large hands surround your waist and a warm breath travel across your neck. "I said I was hungry, I didn't specify that I wanted food" Taehyung said biting your ear. He started to make out with your neck, leaving purple marks all over it. You felt something hard press againt your lower back, Taehyung had an erection. You flipped yourself around and licked your lips, "Want me to fix the situation you have down there daddy?" Taehyung dragged you over to the counter were you pulled his trousers and boxers down and got comfortable. You surprised Taehyung and yourself as you was able to fit the whole length inside your mouth. Once Tae started whimpering and moaning you knew you was doing him dirty. Before Tae could reach his high he lifted you up and placed you on the counter. He ripped off your booty shorts and put his dick inside of you. He started pumping hard not letting you adjust to his entire length. Latching onto your hair you and him started to make out heavily. The room was filled with heavy breathing and moans. It was like music to the ear. Eventually you felt him climax inside of you and not long after you finally did the same.

You and Tae stared deeply into eachothers eyes for a while after but once you heard Jungkook come down the stairs you both rushed to get dressed. Tae sat himself on the sofa and nervously began playing on his phone. You on the other hand was pretending to wash up already clean cups. "Yo Tae how are you bro?" Jungkook said bursting in and hugging Taehyung. Jungkook looked back over at you and said "You can leave now thanks Y/n". You went upstairs and threw yourself onto your bed. You felt something in your pocket so you pulled it out and it was a piece of paper which read "My number ;) 07**********" You put the number into your phone.

Thank you @fvck_jiminie for writing this because I'm to lazy