Namjin

narrator POV:

"I can't do this anymore!"the older said to Namjoon.
"I can't sit beside you and pretend that I don't like you!" Jin said with tears coming from his eyes. "W-w-what do you mean Jin?" Namjoon was confuse yes he did have feelings for Jin but namjoon was a public figure and if he was gay? In Korea of  all places?
"Namjoon-si you know exactly what I'm talking about! I know you like me but your to 'scared' to be with me because of what other people think!"
He was right and Namjoon knew it.
All he could do was sit there and look at the older yelling at him. But he couldn't hear a word he was saying. He was in his own world but he knew that he wanted Jin.
A bit weird someone yelling at you because They want to be with you and you finally realise that you love them too but it to late because they have already given up on trying to win you over. Jin was done with him. No Jin wouldn't give up on him ,would he?
At that moment Namjoon didn't care that he was famous because he knew that wouldn't last for ever but Jin love would last a life time.
Namjoon stood up and look into the older's eye. They were red and puffy but they still looked beautiful to him. He cupped Jin cheeks in his hands and brought him face closer to his.
And kissed him. The kiss was soft and sweet but slowly became more passionate.
"What are you doing" Jin said still confused to why namjoon was kissing him.
"Please don't give me"
Namjoon said. Namjoon brought is lips closer to Jin's and kissed him again but this time it was more hungry and sloppy. Jin moaned into the kiss as he wrapped his arms around his neck to bring them closer to each other.

And that was it Namjoon was horny and had a big ass boner .so they fucked and got over and done with and wedded the end