two

susie walked out of the class and headed to the bus stop. she noticed that the strange boy, the one that always stared at her, was also at the bus stop. he probably didn't know, but she could practically feel his gaze burning a hole in her back.  she got on the bus, and so did he.

she stared out the window and thought to herself. what the hell is the most beautiful thing in this hell of a city? she kept thinking about it but nothing came. once again, susie felt his gaze on her back. this time, she turned around. their eyes met for a split second before he turned away. she smiled to herself, it was cute how he was blushing so much. finally, it was her stop. she got off, and once again, so did he. susie thought it was strange since she never saw him before. she walked to her house and looked back. he was still there.

'hey you! are you stalking me?' she shouted at him.

'no.'

'then why are you following me?'

'i-i live there.' he pointed to the house next to susie's.

ohh he must be the new neighbor then, she thought to herself.

'oh. i-i'm sorry. i didn't know. anyway, i'm susie if you didn't already know.'

'i'm calum.'

'let's be good friends since we're already neighbors.' she said, holding out her hand.

'yea, sure.' he replied, shaking it.

'wait for me here.' she said.

'oh um okay.'

she walked inside her house to set her stuff down, then grabbed her camera and walked outside. calum was still standing outside waiting for her, fidgeting with his hands.

'wanna do the project together?' she asked him.

'sure. why not?' 

they started to walk around the city, discussing different topics, and ocassionally stopping for pictures.

'why are you so bold?' calum asked.

'why? am i not allowed to be?'

'no it's just that, you seem so shy in class.'

'i'm only like that when i'm uncomfortable.'

'so you're comfortable around me?'

'why not? you're nice enough.'

he smiled at that. susie turned out to be a whole lot more interesting than he thought

.

these two chapters are so pointless but i promise you it will get better. i think.