dressing room (ben)

you were standing in your best friend ben's dressing room, rifling through some of his costumes for the movie he had been casted in, bohemian rhapsody. it was a biopic based around freddie mercury and queen, which was a band that you had been a fan of ever since you were a little kid. due to this, you almost killed ben with how tightly you squeezed him when you found out he got the role of roger taylor, the drummer of queen.

"are you almost done, ben? i want to see you!" you said to your friend. he was making you stay turned away from him, so you couldn't see until he was all in the clothes and wig.

"almost, the wig's nearly on." he replied, seemingly impatient. you were unsure of whether he was impatient because you kept asking or if the wig was taking so long to get on, but you decided it was probably the former, which was very understandable in your opinion.

after a few more minutes of you going through his outfits for the third time, ben said, "alright, it's on now."

without hesitation, you spun around and what you saw before you made you snort.

ben was wearing a long, wavy, blond wig, a white collared shirt with sleeves half rolled up, black sweatpants with stripes down the sides, and white sneakers.

honestly, hot.

"ben- oh my god-"

"do you love it, y/n?" he asked, putting his arms out and twirling around, the wig fanning out.

"do i love it! obviously, i fucking adore it, ben!" you exclaimed through giggles. "do- do another spin! please!"

ben smiled, spinning the other way, getting more giggles out of you. "you look just like roger!" you exclaimed, hugging ben tightly, burying your face in his shoulder. he reciprocated this hug quickly, wrapping his arms around your mid-section.

"ooooh!" you heard several men chime from the doorway, and you immediately removed your head from your friend's shoulder, turning to look at the door. there, you saw the other stars who you had met a bit ago. one was quite a bit taller than the other two, with long, curly black hair, who you think you remembered being named gwilym. there was also one in a mustache, who you already knew as rami malek from his past roles and freddie mercury for this role. the final one had very curly brown hair, who you remember being named joe.

"oh my god." ben muttered, burying his face back in your hair as it had been before.

"kiss herrr-" one of them -- you're pretty sure joe -- whispered rather loud to be a whisper.

"shut up!" ben groaned, his face still in your hair.

"oh, dear..." you breathed out, before placing a quick peck on ben's cheek in hopes that maybe the other cast would maybe leave him alone about it.

"oh fuck!" rami shouted, before joe started laughing way too hard, along with gwilym and rami. the three ran off, telling others about it the whole way like a bunch of middle school boys.

"i'm sorry, i was hoping that would get them to leave you alone, maybe." you said to ben, squeezing him.

"no, it's okay! i didn't mind." ben smiled, pecking your cheek in return.

"hope you won't mind this, then." you pecked ben on the lips, before checking your watch -- that you weren't wearing. "oops, sorry, i have work! i'm gonna be late, sorry, gotta go."

before he could say anything else, you were out of that dressing room, cheeks flushed a bright red all the way to your car.

aaahhhh i hope this was okay!! i was tired while writing it so it might not be the best, but hopefully it's not aWful