Chapter 4:

My entire body froze as I stared at Luke. His arms were crossed and his crystal blue eyes glared not at me, but at Michael. He wore a black coat that boosted his "bad ass" or "pissed off" vibe.

"Are you okay?" Michael asked me.

I slowly turned to face him and nodded slowly. "Yes, um, I'm thirsty. I'll be right back."

He shook his head. "I got it. Go find us a table." He left before I could utter a single word.

"Boyfriend or quickie?" I heard a husky voice whisper in my ear.

I tuned and glared at Luke. "What are you doing here? There's no way in hell that it's a coincidence your here the same night I am."

He grinned showing off his perfect pearly whites. "Of course it's not a coincidence."

"Oh so your stalking me?"

"More like keeping a watch on your well being."

"Unbelievable," I muttered.

"You never did answer my question."

I glared straight into his eyes that I could get lost in. They were a wide sea that I could get lost in. I mentally slapped myself and focused on the current situation.

"Because it's none of your business. You are a complete stranger to me."

He leaned down and whispered in my ear, "I intend to change that."

He straightened himself and disappeared in the crowd of dancers. I briefly closed my eyes and swayed. I had too much alcohol. I made my way back to Janice's private party.

"Are you okay?" I heard Michael ask out of no where. He was holding a cup of water. I took it generously and downed the water.

"I am. Thank you for dancing with me. I've never done that before. It's way out of my comfort zone."

He grinned. "Your welcome. I'll be here anytime you need to step out of your comfort zone. Here's my number."

I took it with a smile on my face. "Thank you."

He nodded and walked back to the club. I felt a pang of regret. He was so nice and I just basically let him go. Tonight was supposed to be when I let go. But looks like some things can't change.

***

Somewhere between 12:30 and more shots, Janice requested strippers. They showed up in police uniform. My slow, alcoholic mind immediately thought that they found out that most of us were underage. But as quickly as they came, they're clothes disappeared and were dancing and grinding. One had blonde hair with emerald green eyes. The other had dirty blonde hair with dark eyes. Both had amazing, sculpted bodies that many men would kill for. I didn't pay much attention to them. It wasn't what I was into. Plus, I couldn't make an accurate description because of the annoying strobing lights.

"Yas!" I heard someone scream. I felt uncomfortable. I'm not much of a party girl, although I do go out on occasion. But most of the time I'm at home either on Tumblr or reading. It was a lifestyle I wouldn't change for anything.

I was lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice the half naked male dancing in front of me. Seeing his face, my eyes nearly bulged due to the recognition.

"Didn't peg you as the party girl type," Brandon said.

"What are you doing here? I thought you didn't like, and I quote, "pussy"' I said.

He laughed. "Gotta pay off the college tuition somehow."

As if on cue, a girl reached out and slipped a twenty in the waistband of his underwear. He grinned at me again and walked over to a girl next to me.

At this point, I had a massive headache and had the urge to vomit. I needed air. I walked out the secluded area and found the entrance to the club.

Outside the air was crisp and cold, a much needed change from the hot and humid environment I was just in. I took deep breaths. I wasn't a heavy drinker, and tonight proved that.

"Quite the light drinker, aren't ya?"

I rolled my eyes, something Luke didn't like because I heard his loud intake of breath. I looked at him and froze.

Holy shit. His eyes had the feral hunger of some wild, untamed lion.

"Picture this: you capturing your ripe, pink bottom lip into your mouth." His voice became huskier. "It's something I want to do."

"Your annoying."

"Maybe. But I see what my words do to you."

I let out a light gasp, mostly because he's right. He's been haunting my thoughts all day. And normally when I would be frowning down upon at such dirty words, I liked it. Something about him changed what I think entirely. I'm not sure yet if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

"Are you going to be driving home in your drunken state."

"Hmm. It's a tempting thought, but no. I won't endanger myself or the lives of anyone else. I won't be a statistic."

"I'll give you a lift."

"No. It's okay I'll just call a cab."

"Lara." He had a hard gleam in his eyes. "This is nonnegotiable."

So that's how I found myself in Luke's car. He turned right into Sunset Blvd.

"This is not the way towards my house."

"I know. I'm taking you to my place."

I stayed quiet in the passenger seat. The song 'All I Want' played quietly from the radio. His car was a black corvette that I drooled at shamelessly before I entered his car.

"You won't be taking me to your house so you could take advantage of me, will you?" I asked.

"Depends. Will you be willing?"

I though about it. "Depends."

He laughed. "No thank you. Not that I don't want you, trust me I do. It's just that I want you sober for the things I plan to do to you."

***

(A/N):

So things spicing up between them ERMAGERD. I kind of want a ship name for them but idk what'll be good? hmm.

Thanks for reading :)

P.s. sorry if the chapters are short, I can't write long chapters if my life depended on it.