O N E

Wassup Y'all I'm Keyira I'm 17 I'm From Chicago Illinois I Live With My Grandma Because Me In My Momma Got Into It Real Bad Cause She Choose Niggas Over Her Daughter. The reason I Don't Live With My Daddy Cause He Passed Away When I Was 15 Years Old, I Miss Him A lot I Only Have Me And My Bestie Tuti We Knew Each Other Since We Was Shorty's She Also 17 Her Birthday A Month Before Mines That Bitch Know Everything About Me When I Say Everything I Mean It.

So Today Me And Her Was Supposed To Be Linking Up And Going To The Mall To Get Some Outfits To Be Going To A Party Later On Tonight You Know Me And My Bitch Gotta Step Out Looking Good And Edible For These Niggas.

So I Met Her At Her House To Pick Her Up In My Car My Uncle Bought For My 17 Birthday It Was 2017 Benz G-Wagon All Matte Black With Tinted Windows And Black And White Rims, So While She Coming Out Her House, Her And Her Momma Was Arguing About She Always Leaving The House And Don't Be Coming In Till Like 5 Ina Morning So I Blew The Horn To Let Her Know Come On We Don't Got All Day So While I Stop Paying Attention She Was Walking Up To Car To Get In The Car I Pressed The Unlock Button To Let Her In, Ian See My Best Friend In A Longgggg Time Cause Either We At School, Working Or Just Sleeping. So We In The Car Listening To Our Favorite Music On Our Way Too The Mall So On Our Way There All We Did Was Catch Up About Shit And Talk About How Theses Niggas Ain't Shit And How We Finna Be At This Party Tonight.

We Made It At The Water Tower Mall Down Town, We Got Out The Car In Walked In And Got On The Escalator To Go Up Stairs To Victoria Secret To Get Us Some Bras And Underwear Then Went To Pink To Get A Couple Of Outfits Matching Ones At That, So After That Store Went To Forever 21 To Grab Some Other Clothes From There And Then We Went To Footlocker To Grab Two Pair Of Shoes You Know We Had To Grab The All White G-Fazos And The Newest J's The Red 12's. After Being In The Mall We Left At 7:30 The Party Don't Start Till 10:00 So You Know That Give Us Enough Time To Get Ready. So I Drop Her Off At Home And Told Her To Be Outside At 9:15 So We Can Go To The Party She Don't Live Far From Me She Live Like 15 Minutes Away From Me.. It Take Around 30 Minutes To Get There.

Meanwhile I'm Driving Home My Phone Started To Blow Up From Instagram People Started To Swipe Up On My Story About The Party And Ask If Me And My Best friend Gone Be There Ian Gone Text Back "I Thought To Myself Cause I'm Driving Ian Wanna Crash Or Get Pulled Over By The Police".

So I Just Got Home I Parked Across The Street Cause One Of These Stupid Ass Neighbors Took My Park But Anyways I Just Hopped Out My Car Getting My Bags Out The Truck When One Of These Niggas On The Block Walk Up To Me Asking For My Name I Told Him Ion Have No Name And As Soon He Try To Say Some Else To Me An Black Audi Truck Pull Up With Black Everything Tints And All Raising Down The Window There They Was Kaydoe And Lil D Talking Telling The Boy To Get His Ass In The Back Now That's When Kaydoe And Lil D Glance At Me One Last Time Before Pulling Off.

I Finally Made It In The House When They Pulled Off I Made It To My Room I Put All My Bags On The Bed Going Through Them To Get My Outfit Out For Tonight That's When My Granny Came In My Room To Ask Where I'm Going Tonight And That She Leaving For The Whole Week And To Make Sure Her House Stay Clean And Neat, She Even Gave Me $500 Dollars Just Cause She Was Gone Be Gone, I Love My Granny She Always Spoil Me Even When I Got My Own Money From My Job And The Money From My Daddy Left For Me And My Siblings So I Walked Her To The Door And Watch Her Get In Her Uber And Drove Off I Locked The Door I Went Back To My Room, My Room So Big I Have A Build In Bathroom And Walk In Closet In My Room. I Walked In My Bathroom To Turn On My Shower So I Can Get In Before I Get In The Shower I Turned On My Speaker Hooked Up My Phone To Play My Music So I Was In The Shower For 15-25 Minutes So When I Got Out The Shower It Was 8:15 I Started To Get Ready Only Thing I Really Have To Do Is My Hair My Best Friend Just Text Me Said What You Doing?

Bestie:Wyd Bitch I Hope You Getting Ready💍👭

Me: Nun Bitch Doing My Hair And Yeah I Am You Betta Be Outside At 9:15 So We Can Go To This Damn Party😜❣️

Bestie:Ight Bet🤝😘

So I Just Finish My Hair, I Just Got Down Putting On My Clothes Now I'm Finna Walk Out The House Because I'm Ready So I Called My Best Friend To Let Her Know I'm Leaving Out Now I'll Be There In 15 Minutes So While I'm Walking To My Car I Seen The Same Black Audi Pulling Up Again I Hurry Up In Got In My Car Cause Ion Have Time For No Niggas🙄 So I Started Up My Car And Drove Of Playing My Music Loud Just Driving Fast To Get To My Bitch House.

13 Minutes Later I Pulled Up At My Best Friend House She Was Just Now Walking Out The House Right On Time Finally The Bitch On Time "I Thought To Myself" She Got In The Car And I Drove Off We Stop At The Store Before We Went To The Party We Had Went There To Get Some Backwoods Cause We Finna Get High So We Got Back In The Car And We Started To Roll Up After We Got Done We Flamed Up While Driving To The Party We Was High Asl Going There.

So We Just Got At The Party At 10:15 In This Bitch Bussing We Didn't Even Have To Pay To Get In Cause Everybody Know Us In There, So Everybody In There Turnt Me And My Best Friend Had Split Up For While To Get Our Hoes Up.. I Had Got On Snapchat And Started To Record The Myself Then That's When I Walked Outside Tryna Get Some Air When I Notice The Same Audi Truck I Saw In Front Of My House I Noticed It Was In Kaydoe And Lil D Walking To The Party So I Walked Back In The Party Tryna Find My Bestfriend I Couldn't Find Her So I Texted Her Phone She Didn't Text Back So I Started To Get Worried So I Start Looking For Her Again And I Found Her Upstairs....

TBC....
Tell Me How Y'all Feel About This Chapter😩
First Time Writing This Don't Worry If I Misspelt Anything😭💯 And Also I Know This A Long Chapter Next Chapters will be short