T W O

Tuti 1st Picture
Keyira 2nd
Lil D 3rd
Kaydoe 4th

So I Started To Get Worried I Start Looking For Her Again And I Found Her Upstairs Arguing With Some Bitch Over A Nigga That Was In My Bestfriend Face The Bitch Had A Nerve To Hit My Bestfriend In Her Face One Get Time In Her Lip So I Ran Up And Hit The Bitch In Her Nose Making Her Nose Bleed With One Hit We Started Fighting At The Party Everybody Got They Phones Out Recording Us Fighting Them My Bestfriend Had One Of The Girls On The Floor On Top Of Her With Her Knees On The Girl Arms Hitting Her All In Her Face While I Have The Other By Her Hair Uppercutting Her In Her Face Making Her Scream For Help..

Somebody Outta The Crowd Had Broke Up The Fights Between Us Four Two Boys Had Picked Up Me And My Bestfriend Up To Take Us Downstairs Before Being Took Downstairs I Had Spit On The Bitch I Was Fighting And Told Them Hoes To Get Up With Us After This Party So While Being Outside Wait For The Boys To Bring Us Our Purses Lot Of People Was Coming Up To Us Talking About The Fight Me N My Bitch Wasn't Really Trynna Kick It With These Lame Mfas So When The Boys Came Back With Our Things We Left From The Party Walking To The Car When We Saw Lil D Looking My Bestfriend N She Looking At Him. He walked up to the Car they started to Talk was He flirting with her in She all for it she really ain't want no relationship just Hoes..

Tuti POV....
So me and my bitch just got into a fight with these dirty ass hoes at that party we Leaving now tho so we walking out I saw this fine ass boy staring at me Looking Like He Never seen a bad bitch😜 but I started walking to the car when I heard him call me told me To Wait Up So I Did as Told I Put my purse in my Bestie car while I wait on him I was feeling him he was cute lil Lightskin Boy, Fuck Cute He Was Fine😩.

TELL ME HOW YALL FEEL ABOUT THIS CHAPTER IK ITS DRY BUT NEXT CHAPTER ITS GONE GO DOWNN😭...