F O U R

Keyira

Im At The louis vuitton Store Getting My Outfit For My Birthday Yeah I Had A Few Weeks But I Rather Just Start Now Cause Yo Girl Gone Be 18😚.. I Had Got Me The Laureate Platform Desert Boot

With The Matching Bag I Really Didn't Wanna Over Do It But Then I Did Cause This My 18 Birthday I'll Be Grown😝 And Couldn't Nobody Tell Me Shit

With The Matching Bag I Really Didn't Wanna Over Do It But Then I Did Cause This My 18 Birthday I'll Be Grown😝 And Couldn't Nobody Tell Me Shit.. I Was Starting To Get Hungry Doung All This Shopping I Had Forgotten I Came Here With "Kaydoee" I Really Didn't Like What He Had Pulled Early With Them Other Girls Cause I Dont Have Time To Be Fighting Over Ah Nigga Thats Not MINESS Last Time I Did That Was With My Ex That I Hated Now I Kno Hate Ah Strong Word But It Is What It Is💁. After I Got Done Shopping I Went To The Food Court To Get Some Food I Really Didn't Know What To Get So I Just Grab Some Wings And Fries After I Grab My Food I Sat Down And Ate While I Was Eating Multiple Niggas Tryna Come Talk To Me While They Girl Was Right There Mugging Or Saying Slick Shit I Really Aint Have Time For The Shit So I Just Started To Grab All My Things Walking Around The Mall Looking For Kaydoee But I Couldn't Find Him Ig This Nigga Left Me Thats Why I Dont Give These Niggas My Time Or My Number.. I Glade I Had made Me An Uber Account I Ordered My An Uber It Said 5 Minutes It Will Be Pulling Up To The Front Of The Mall That Was A Long Walk From Where I Was At So I Stared To Walk Do I Wont Miss It. When I Made It To The Front I Saw My Uber Just Now Pulling Up I Asked The Lady Was Her Name Was Michelle She Said Yes Then I Enter The Uber On My back Home I Was just On Instagram And Texting My Bestie Back I Had to Put This Bitch On P ( Putting Her On What Just Happen At The Mall) As I Was Telling Her What Happen I Get A Notification From Instagram Saying Somebody Texted Me I Had Ignore It Cause Ion Feel Like Being Bothered With Ppl Right Now Cause I Was Pissed Soon As The Car Stop And Parked I Look Up From My Phone To See I Was In Front Of My House I Thank The Lady And got Out The Car I Was Walkinf Up My Porch To Unlock The Door To Enter My House While I Was Doing That I Get A Call From Ah Unknown Number I Didn't Answer Cause It Was Probably Scam Likely As I Was Walking To My Room As I Placed My Bags On The Floor By My Bed As I Went Into My Bathroom to Take A Shower Cause I Was Hot And Irritatied How Tf He Left Me At The Mall Without Asking Me Do I Need Any Ride Back But Fuck Him. As I Was Finna Hop In The Shower I Get Another Call From A Unknown Number I Declined It Cause It Stopped My Music I'll See Who It Is When I Get Out..

30m Later...
I Got Out The Shower As My Towel Wrapped Around My I Went To Sit On My Bed To Lotion Up My Body After I Was done I Had My on My Sleeping Shorts With Ah big T-Shirt I Got In Bed Under My Covers As On My Phone Looking Through My Unknown Message When I Spotted The Number That Was Calling Me earlier Was Kaydoee I Opened It And Read It Was Saying How He Was Saying His Bad For Leaving Me Up There And How Something Popped Up. I Wanted To Be Petty.. As I Was I Left His Ass On Read And I plugged My Phone Up And Went To Sleep Bc I Had School Tomorrow...

Ik Im Late But My Phone Is Broke😭 I Had Wrote This Chapter In My Other Phone So I Had To Rewrite An WHOLE Chapter For Yall I Hope Yall Like It.. It Was Just A Lil Summ..
Sorry For Any Misspelling Im Kinda Tired But ima Try And Write Another Chapter Tonight For Yall.
Please Comment And Vote Yall Show Me Some Love😘💓💕..