T H R E E

Left Top-Tuti
Right atop-Keyira
Bottom Left- Lil D
Bottom Right-Kaydoee

Tuti POV

A Week Later.. Me And Lil D Been Talking For A Minute He Started To Feel Me I Really Wasn't Trynna Be Ina Relationship With Nobody I Was Just Trynna Chill N Kick It Not No Lovey Shit😐 But He Started To Get On My Nerves A lot Always Wanna Be Around Me N Shit But He Just Texted Me..

Lil D🥰😘
Wyd??.

Tuti
Nun On Ft. Wbu

Lil D🥰😘
With?? N Nun Chillin With Kaydoe
Smoking.

Tuti
Aw Yeah And My Bestfriend.

Lil D🥰😘
Tell Her Kaydoe Want Her💯.

Tuti
She Ain't Looking For No Nigga🙄💯.

Lil D🥰😘
How Tf You Kno If She Not
Looking For A Nigga😏

Tuti
Alright Lil D I'm Not Finna Argue With You🙄💯.

Keyira POV

I Was On Ft With My Bestfriend Not Too Long Ago I Hung Up Cause Her And Lil D Was Arguing About If I Wanted A Nigga Or Not. I'm Not Gone Lie It Would Be Nice If I Had Me Ah Nigga But They Come With Too Many Problems Ion Have Time For That Shit Tbh. But I'm Finna Get Ina Shower So I Can Go To The Mall Today Cause I'm Bored It Aint Shit Else To Do So Why Not..

I Just Got Out The Shower I'm Trying To See What Ima Wear Today So Let Me Check The Weather, Damn It's 51 Outside Ima Just Wear Some Leggings And A Hoodie With Uggs. I Threw On My Clothes And Boots Grabbing Everything I Need I Walked Out My Room To The Front Door I Yelled In The House To Let My Granny Know That I'm Leaving I'm Going To The Mall "She Yelled Back Okay Drive Safe Ladybug" I Really Did Hate That Name But After A While I Got Used To It.

So as I'm walking out of the house I saw kaydoe he Was Down The Street From My House As I Try to walk fast to my car he grabbed my arm and turned me around towards him asking me why I haven't texted him back I asked him what was he talking about he told me he had DM on Instagram now mind you I get all of the Dm's on Instagram from boys I Didn't Know It Was Him But yeah Ion know why he tripping he ain't my nigga.

Now He Asking Me All These Questions Asking Where I'm Going Like He My Nigga But I Told Him I'm Going To The Mall Going Shopping He Asked Can He Take Me At First I Was Like No Cause A Nigga Come With Too Many Problems Ion Have Time But Then I said Yeah Why Not He Wasting His gas Not Mines. I'll Say 15 minutes Later We Pulled Up To the Mall We got Into The Mall I Started Walking To Victoria's Secret To Get Me Some Panties And Bras And some Sets Kaydoe Was Helping Me Pick Out Some Colors For My Sets When I Notice It Was A Group Of Bitches Mugging Me Giving Me That Look Like They Know Me Or some while I'm Talking To Kaydoe They Walk Up To Me Asking Me Do Me And Kaydoe Talk Before I Get To Answer He Said Yeah This My New Piece She Bad?? He Said Asking Them I Can Tell He Was Making They Blood Boiling. She Was Finna Say Some Intill Her Friend Pulled Her Away Out The Store. I Turned Around To Him And Asked Him What Was That About He Saying It Was Just A Joke He Was Trying To Make Her Mad. I Brushed It Off And Went To The Next Store The Louis Vuitton Store To Get My Birthday Outfit.......

TBC...😭
P.S I know I'm behind but better late than never..😬🤷🏾‍♀️