Home

Dany was totally destroyed. She was sitting on the plane. She felt herself ashamed because she couldn't even pay the plane tickets. Her parents sent her money for it. She worked as a book editor at a big company, but unlucky for her she fell in love with the wrong man, who was her boss. Drogo was not just her boss but also a chick-magnet, but Daenerys was too blinded by love to see this. She clearly remembered his last words.

"I thought we are in an open relationship. What is the matter?" She rolled her eyes and hated herself. How the hell could she think that will be the man for her who she is going to marry and make a family. All her plans are flying away and after she told Drogo she thinks it in another way he just sent her away and fired her because he doesn't need any drama in his life.

Why the hell she can't find a man, who is just... normal? She was leaning back in the seat and closed her eyes. Now she is on her way to her childhood home and moving back to her parents house. She loves them but she passed 25. She did not want to live there for too long. That is not what she planned for the next few years. She also see her mother face in front of her eyes and hearing her words...

"You should learn something else. You easily could be a lawyer like we always planned." She graduated at Harvard University. She had everything to be a successful lawyer, but she never cared. She hated it. She wanted to write. She was almost ready with her first book but now... that dream is gone away forever too. She moved to the US right after she finished with high school. Her plans were bigger than just stay in London. No. That was not her. She was born to be a city chick. An NYC girl and she became one through the years. She loved shopping, she has an account in every social media portal, and she loved to go to fancy parties, she loved the big city life and she had no idea how she can accept the boring suburban life with her parents now.

She took out her iPhone from her bag and did a selfie. Not one. At least ten. After put many filters to the last one she pushed the post button.

 After put many filters to the last one she pushed the post button

"Holiday at home... ready? #londoniamcoming #stillprettythoo #alredymissnyc #amazingxmasiscoming "

Her insta life was amazing of course and she wanted to keep it in that way. No one has to know she was fired neither how Drogo broke her heart.

The plane departed and she was on her way to London.

--------

"Look she is there!" Lyanna, her mother spotted her immediately and grabbed her father's arms.
"Darling, I am so sorry" she hugged her in the middle of the airport and caressing her head. Dany hated it. She was not a little child anymore and it was so naff. She tried to escape from her mother arms immediately.
"You'll see some time at home will cure every wounds." She was smiling at her. "You did not spent the last 3 Christmas with us. You always worked." Her mother continued.