Clean Sheet

Dany woke up in the morning and walked to the window. She wanted to check it is still snowing or not. She had to go to the city to buy some clothes, but she hated to drive when it is snowing. She opened the window, and the sun was shining, from the corner of her eyes she spotted Jon in the window against hers. He was dressing up. That body was always so perfect, and it did not change through the years. He was barbed and muscular, all of his belly cubes are clearly seen, and she loved his butt too. That was a too perfect butt for a man, seriously. She bitten her lower lip. After that woeful first night together... they practice that thing many times, and after some time, it went quite well for them. More then well. She started to smile.

2009

"What do you think, when will they come home?" Jon asked her after she climaxed once by his fingers. 
"I think just late at night, why?" Dany shook her head. 
"I wanna try something with you." he smirked and slid down in the bed next to her. He grabbed her leg, and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed. He was kneeling there and leaned closer to her sex. 
"What?" she wanted to ask but in that moment Jon pressed his lips to her clit and started to play with his tongue in it. "Fuck" she leaned back her head. 
He was moving his tongue wild and playfully. Draw circles with it in her sex. 
"Yes" she moaned loudly and grabbed the pillow next to her. "Oh my god, Jon! Don't stop"
It was a different and deliriously good feeling. Her whole body was tighten. She knew Jon never tried it with anyone before, she was the only one for him, but he just felt how to do it. He was a pro in this. She had no other experiences that time, but she was sure in this. 
"Fuck Jon!" she screamed more louder, and Jon thrust his finger to her pussy in that moment.
"JON!" she screamed when she felt it, how he giving her pleasure two way at once. Her mind was totally off, she did not even cared if they parents arrive home in that moment. 
"Yes, Jon! Yes! Yes!" she raised her eyes to him and he looked into her eyes, while licking and sucking her pussy. "I love you" she moaned and leaned her head back again. 
She felt her climax hit her whole body. She was panting and placed her hand to Jon's head. She wanted to stop him, because her pussy was pulsating so much. Jon gave a gently little kiss to it and placed himself back next to her. 
"I see this will be a habit of ours." he laughed at her. 
"That was fucking amazing." she answered and still panting. 
"That not means ..." he leaned closer to her ears "that I won't fuck you right now, I hope you know this." he gave a kiss to her neck. 
"I did not even worry about this" she bitten her lower lip and sat up on the bed. 

She placed one of his leg to the other side of him and started to search the condom in his jeans pocket. She opened it and pulling it over to his sex slowly. She placed his cock to her entrance and let him in. She welcomed him with a loud moan and started to ride on him. 
"I love when you do this" he stated and grabbed her breasts. She took his hands and squeezed it to the bed while she let his cock slid in her sex in and out. 
"You know I am stronger than you, do you?" he raised his eyebrow. 
"Shut up and let me ride you" she answered and spread her legs more, to let him more deep in her. 
"Yes" she moaned and smiled. She loved to have sex with him. It was one of the most amazing thing in their relationship. They were so in sync, they wanted to give pleasure to each other. She enjoyed every minute of it. While her hips moving on him more quicker he suddenly free his hands and sat up. He grabbed her back and held her close while thrusting her more into her.
"Yes" she moaned to his ears. "Fuck me Jon" 

-----------------

She forgot about herself, and she was still staring him. He raised his head and spotted her. She blushed, and she know she busted. She waved to him. Jon lowered his head, but it was clearly seen, he was smiling. He went to the window and opened it.
"Be on a watch? I thought that we grew up." he teased her. 
"I just wanted... to... check... the weather." she tried to explain.
"The weather?" 
"Yeah, I... I have to go to the city, and I hate driving when it is snowing." she answered.
"Well it is not snowing." he looked around.
"No it is not." she answered. 
"I have to go to the city too. I have to bring some of my clothes, so if you want me... to take you there..." he started.
"Would you?"
"Of course. But you have ten minutes to get ready. So do not drag the time to take the perfect selfie for your insta." he told her with a smirk again.
"You are not funny."