Life

"Are you ready?" Jon gave a kiss to her cheek.
"I am fat."
"You are idiot honey and not fat." He rolled his eyes. "After the dinner with my parents. After that you will be fat. We all." He laughed.

A year passed since Dany asked him to marry her. He did. Right in the next month. He did not want to wait any longer. That was his dream since he know her. They were living together in his flat in London but that flat did not looked like an artistic man flat anymore. No. It was their common home full with jointly pictures of them and many more of Daenerys. She always joked about him when he got enough about her but he know that never happen. That woman was his life.

"Do you packed the presents?" Jon asked her
"You mean my bestseller book about us?" She was smiling.
"Did I mention how proud I am?" He walked to her "My wife is smart, beautiful and talented. Are there anything in which are you not good?" He raised his eyebrows.
"Hmm... " she acted like she was thinking. "I am pretty sure I am fucking good in sex. I am also sure I am pretty cool... in that love thing also in marriage." She placed her arms around his neck.
"That was... not always a fact. That love thing."
"And I am gonna hear it from you till the last day of my life." She laughed.
"Honey. You literally begged me to marry you. You wanted. Live with that." He was teasing her.
"I hate you" she stated and she was still staring herself in the mirror. Jon packed everything and took a deep breath while leaning to the doorway.
"Maybe I should call mom to come over because as I see... we are not going to leave this flat."

"Will you still love me if I really get fat like a big balloon or many ballons together?"
Jon walked closer to her and smiled. He placed his hand to her belly and stroked it.
"Daenerys Stark you will be the death of me. What kind of question is this?"
"I hate it." She lowered her head and staring her growing belly.
"3 months and it is over. And you are gonna wish him back to your belly." He was smiling.
"Him? Jon! We agreed to not made tips and bets and him? You don't play by the rules." She raised her eyebrow.
"Christopher. He will be a Christopher." He continued.
"Okay and if a girl?" Em spread her arms.
"Emilia." Jon took a step to her again. "Emilia would be a beautiful name."
They kissed each other and they can finally go to Jon's parent house to spend their second christmas together.

--------

"Oh my god! Look at you!" Catelyn held her close. "My grandaughter is growing so fast" she placed her hand to het belly.
"See even your mom knows she will be girl" Dany looked at Jon and smiling.
"I thought we don't place bets" Jon answered and put his arms around her. He gave a kiss to her head.
"That is ridicuolus. Why you don't ask the doctor." Catelyn rolled her eyes.
"We don't wanna know." Dany smiled. "We want a surprise."

They went to the living room and their parents were already there. They greet each other and her dad gave her an envelope.
"This arrived today."
Dany looked to Jon and back to the letter. It came from NYC. She opened it and that was a job offer from the biggest book publisher company. Dany was staring it. That was an amazing offer. That was an unbelivable offer. She never dream about that kind of opportunity. Jon saw it in her face. He released her shoulders and sighed.
"I check mom... maybe if she needs any help." He walked to there and left them there. He did not want to make a scene. He did not want to say anything. He was just dissapointed when he saw her face.

After a couple minutes Dany went after him. She kindly looked to Catelyn who immediately left them there after stroking Jon's shoulder.
"You wanna go again?"
"To where?" She was leaning against the doorway.
"There. New York."
"I am pregnant Jon. I can't." She answered.
"This is the only reason? Because I made you pregnant? If you won't be... you would just leave?" He still don't look at her.
"As I remember it was our common decision. Not just yours." She took a step closer "We married because we both wanted it. We decided to get a child. Together. We decided to live your flat... together. I don't wanna make any decision without you." She was standing next to him and placed her hand to his shoulder.
"What does that mean?" He rolled his eyes.
"I am not going anywhere without you. I told you this a year ago and I meant it."
"I don't wanna destroy your dreams." He sighed.
"Jon. You are the one who made my dreams come true. Not the one who destroy those" she held hus chin and turned his face to her.
"That is a big opportunity." He pointed towards to the letter with his head.
"And..." she raised it and ripped it off. "I will get many more. When I can work again. When my family let me to work. Because right now you and him " she placed her hand to her belly " are the only ones who matters."
"You won't regret it? Are you sure?" He frowned.
"Yes. I am sure." She was smiling. "And meanwhile I write another bestseller about our teen love. How two 16 years old children fell in love and... found out their common rough desires in sex" she laughed.
"Sounds like a bestseller." He was laughing too.
He kissed her with all his heart. He was lucky. He was the most lucky man in this world.
"You said him. Me and him. " he caressed her belly.
"True." She looked down.
"A woman's intuition?" He asked her.
"Or motherly." She smiled