The plan

( I'm sorry I haven't posted any more parts to this ..I may have forgotten it existed... anyway I'll try post more frequently 👌🏻)

Shrek's POV :

I take donkey by the hoof and lead him
Back to the swamp , our swamp .

"Ok , so here's the plan , we're going to sneak in while Fiona is sleeping and slit her throat and then we'll eat her body and then we'll feed my ogre children to the swamp creatures , we only have one shot of this so we need to do it perfectly, I believe in you donkey , My Love "

Back in the swamp Fiona tucks in the vile ogre children and gets ready for bed , she sleeps naked because she's a slut , at this moment Shrek climbs through the back window and donkey opens the door that Fiona left open , because she's fucking stupid . Shrek signals to Donkey to go to the bedroom where Fiona should be sleeping , they make their way towards the bedroom slowly and open the door quietly . Fiona was there but she wasn't asleep , she wasn't alone either , she was being fucked by lord farquaad , who Shrek though was dead, Shrek was speechless , although he didn't love Fiona , he felt betrayed. Donkey was also speechless .

"Wat are yee doin in mee wife !?" He roared .

Donkey shook his head in disappointment, he couldn't believe what he was seeing .

"Shrek , it's not what it looks like . I can explain !" Fiona pleaded but Shrek didn't care , he ripped farquaad in half and threw him across the room , meanwhile donkey was watching in fear that soon turned to arousal . Shrek turned to Fiona and said...

"It's all ogre now ..." and he ripped out her heart and took a large bite from it , it was salty and black because Fiona's an asshole that deserves to die , Shrek dropped the remaining chunk of heart that was still in his hand and turned to donkey . Shrek dropped to his knees in despair , Donkey walk towards him slowly and started to pay his back , Shrek felt angry and sad .

" Bitch deserved it ..." Donkey told Shrek.

Shrek smiled and then Donkey said "Let's finish the job 🌚"

They walked to the vile ogre babies' bedroom and screeched while opening the door . Shrek pulled off the blanket to reveal .... POTATOES!?

Fiona must have replaced our vile babies with potatoes after she ate them . WHAT A BITCH !

"We can still feed them to the swamp creatures "

Shrek smirked and then nodded his head .

And so they fed the swamp creatures .