19|R E U N I O N ' S

A INFERNO OF fire was outside of the Burrow.Lysara ran,and ran and jumped through the fire ignoring the yells and screams from her mother,and Sirius Black.Then a cackle from behind,caught her attention as she ran through the bushes."Lysara Potter!Lysara Potter"The last name as familiar to Lysara.But kept running.

Then a scream pierced through the air.A screech more like.Like a banshee.Coming from the red head. Lysara screeched,saying out loud,knowing the woman who cackled would hear,"Who's dead now,Bellatrix?"She heard a growl,and thought the werewolf would probably be there.

"Oh , Lysara!You've grown...since our last visit,I want to see what our master has made you into, for you to survive like this..."Bellatrix's mad smirk grew wider,and wider,every time Lysara lifted her hand up atleast an inch.

She then lifted her left hand, only just then she realized that it was bleeding,and half of her arm had something stuck in it.A werewolf tooth?She looked up in alarm,and a rough voice laughed."Ah , to answer your last question,Lynnie dear , nobody's dead.You remember Fenrir here don't you?He bit into you-or well...your hand...why is that tooth there,Lysara?"

She shrugged, her lips tugging up ,"Ask dear Fenrir here-do you think he'll be able to bite into children now?I wonder-"

Bellatrix glanced over at Fenrir, her smirk fading ,"Bella- my-my tooth-"Fenrir paused, growling over at Lysara,pushing her to the ground , with her wincing, at the pain her hand made after it smacked the ground,along with her head.

"No!Fenrir- you filthy beast,how dare you?"Asked Bellatrix,fuming with anger,"You've bit her-we need her for-for tour Master!"

Fenrir snorted,and said,with amusement,and happiness sneering like a Devil, not caring she could hurt him,"Or is it you have a soft spot for her?Remember about...15 years ago?When she was 1 years old?Yes well...you stopped the Dark Lord from killing her...convinced him,didn't you?So he performed Ebonoxitiz on her"

She scowled-and looked at Lysara.And Bellatrix's eyes widened,looking away quickly,as Fenrir asked boredly, and tiredly,"What now?Scared?Well..be quick,the Dark Lord expects us to be back in a few minutes,don't want to disappoint him do we,I guess he won't mind if we say you've been torturing her-"

Bellatrix sneered,"No,Fenrir,actually look her-Don't!Her eyes are red,it comes with Ebonoxitiz , when ones eyes are red and look at someone in the eye..they inflict pain to them..before dying"

Fenrir looked at the mad woman ,"I've heard...will she die,for using too much power-or will the person she used it on die?" Bellatrix looked at him, with no fear , and she cackled , saying with happiness and sneer,

"Let's find out,you are our bait...Fenrir"He looked at her in alarm,
"But-but Bellatrix , why not use an animal?Like a-a...... bird,or owl?"He stuttered,Bellatrix looked at him,with amusement.

"Lysara!Where are you?"A voice screamed,Lysara lifted her hand-not the hand that had a werewolf tooth stuck in-the one that was blood free.She raised her palm in the air,and it shot out sparks.Bellatrix and Fenrir looked at her in alarm and a voice said behind her,"Lysara..."

She turned to see a black haired man,Sirius Black.Bellatrix cackled,"Ah...here you are blood-traitor"
Looking away,Lysara stood up,using her right hand to stand up,and grabbed Sirius's arm, with her bloody left hand,and with her right hand she flicked her wrists and smoke appeared.And for the first time in ages,she smoke apparated.