your roots are in everything,

Grabbing Jimin by his upper arm to pull him up, Jungkook used his other hand to snake around Jimin's waist, laying it on his hip before plunging his fingers deep into Jimin's skin. Trying to hold back a moan but finding himself unsuccessful, Jimin twisted his head around so that he could kiss Jungkook who was kneeling close behind him. Their bodies were intertwined, Jungkook pressing his pelvis further into Jimin, causing Jimin to pant for a moment as he broke their kiss. All Jungkook wanted was to feel Jimin cave into him, but Jimin was determined to stay tensed as Jungkook gently forced him around. This made Jungkook smirk momentarily as Jimin refused to do what Jungkook wanted him to do, finally grabbing Jimin by the neck to pull his head back against Jungkook's chest. Jimin laughed nervously as Jungkook grabbed hold of his penis, at first gently stroking it before picking up his pace, causing Jimin's body to jerk anxiously. 

"Oh, was that all I had to do?" Jungkook whispered, pressing his lips against the lobe of Jimin's ear. "Are you going to stop resisting me now?"

Jimin took a few deep breaths, looking at Jungkook from the corner of his eye as Jungkook continued to hold his neck firmly in his hand. Jungkook was fascinated with Jimin's ear, taking it between his lips to suck on before sinking his teeth in, gnawing carefully on it while avoiding the piercings. Finally Jimin shook his head, feeling Jungkook's grip tighten around his manhood, causing Jimin to moan softly. Jungkook released Jimin's ear from his mouth, pressing his nose up against the side of Jimin's face while his lips lingered curiously for a moment.

"Why don't you want to do what I want you to?" Jungkook asked, his voice breathy.

Grabbing a hold of Jungkook's hand on his throat, Jimin slowly pulled himself free from Jungkook's grasp. With a little encouragement he managed to free himself from Jungkook's other hand as well, carefully manoeuvring himself so that he was now facing Jungkook directly. There was a look of confusion on Jungkook's face as he examined Jimin, who was still tense despite now being free from Jungkook.

"Because I want to try something different," Jimin said, sitting back on his feet and placing his hands on his thighs, examining Jungkook in his entirety. "It's always you taking me, but I want to take you this time."

Jungkook snorted. "Take me? You mean --- that you want to be on top?"

"That's not a bad thing, I've done it before," Jimin said, instantly regretting mentioning anything about his past. He didn't want to talk about that right now of all times, and it seemed like for now Jungkook didn't seem interested in figuring out much of Jimin's past. "It won't hurt, I promise."

Again, Jungkook didn't seem entirely impressed by the idea. "But I've never done that before," Jungkook mumbled, suddenly self conscious. "I prefer being the one doing the work."

"Hey, I do work, too," Jimin said, leaning forward to swat at Jungkook, who avoided his hand narrowly.

"You know what I mean."

Jimin closed the distance between them, shuffling up on his knees on the bed towards Jungkook to wrap his arms around his waist as he lovingly held him. "I want to try something different, and I want you to experience everything with me," Jimin whispered, kissing Jungkook's bottom lip. "Call me selfish, but I want to be your first everything."

Jungkook laughed, pulling Jimin in closer as one hand firmly gripped his buttocks. "Who said I wanted anyone else?"

Snuggling up close to Jungkook, Jimin ran his fingers along the top of Jungkook's muscular chest. "Then let me do this for you," Jimin whispered.

It didn't take much convincing for Jungkook to give in to what Jimin wanted, because frankly he, too, wanted to experience everything with Jimin. Even though he had trouble saying the words out loud, he knew he wanted the same thing that Jimin did --- to share all of his firsts. He tried not to show that he was nervous, but Jimin could tell by the way Jungkook kept looking over his shoulder as he positioned himself for Jimin. Something about seeing Jungkook on his hands and knees waiting for Jimin to do what he had to do sent Jimin over the edge, shaking his head as he pulled Jungkook up to sit up on his knees. Jimin stroked the side of Jungkook's face, this time positioning himself so that Jungkook had his back up against Jimin's front. This gave Jimin the opportunity to run his fingers up and down Jungkook's toned stomach, once again mapping it out as if he had never touched Jungkook this way before. He couldn't get over the way Jungkook's skin felt under his touch, it was like buttermilk.